• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. New update for ps4

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
10 months ago#1
No, seriously. Just got a notification that my system was downloading a new update. Update notes say 'critical fixes'. Lol, if it was critical, why'd you take this long to fix it?

Haven't launched the game yet to see if anything different.

User Info: Pepz347

Pepz347
10 months ago#2
Yeah just came here to say about it as well! Weird! Hopefully it is so we can use the Adventure Time character that was only on the wii u

MrBeens
10 months ago#3
Pepz347 posted...
Yeah just came here to say about it as well! Weird! Hopefully it is so we can use the Adventure Time character that was only on the wii u

That was already added in a previous update.

Pepz347
10 months ago#4
MrBeens posted...
Pepz347 posted...

That was already added in a previous update.

It was? About time! Maybe it is to clear any glitches left over, like missing gold bricks. I know finished the DC World but then after a few updates a gold brick went missing and i couldn't get it back no matter how many times I did the face

User Info: Dahvoo

Dahvoo
10 months ago#5
Updated to 1.23, close to 14GB. Update details just says critical fixes.

Didn’t bother booting up the game to see if year two Adventure Worlds had any individual updates. Anyone try that?
Disclaimer: Any opinion I make is my own and should not necessarily be regarded as fact.
GT/PSN/Nintendo Network ID: Dahvoo ; 3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734

User Info: The VGA

The VGA
10 months ago#6
about the missing gold bricks, try starting a new save in case an update corrupted the old one.

Checking my Wii U, I'm not seeing anything yet, so here's hoping one of the fixes is for the Always Batman crash bug
3ds Original friend code: 1246-8784-2222
Neo3ds: 0705-6536-8213

MrBeens
10 months ago#7
The VGA posted...
about the missing gold bricks, try starting a new save in case an update corrupted the old one.

Lol. Yeah sure, I'll just go ahead and nuke that 200+ hour file and start from scratch again.... NOT!

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
10 months ago#8
MrBeens posted...
The VGA posted...

Lol. Yeah sure, I'll just go ahead and nuke that 200+ hour file and start from scratch again.... NOT!

LOL Yeah, there's not much that would get me to start all over again. I have my platinum, at least. :p
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

Pepz347
10 months ago#9
Xeowulf posted...
MrBeens posted...
The VGA posted...

LOL Yeah, there's not much that would get me to start all over again. I have my platinum, at least. :p

Same here to be honest, as I said did annoy me knowing the gold brick disappeared but I dunno if I would really wanna chase after the rest of the gold bricks just to get the final red brick. *stares at the Sonic World*

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
10 months ago#10
Pepz347 posted...
Xeowulf posted...
MrBeens posted...
The VGA posted...

Same here to be honest, as I said did annoy me knowing the gold brick disappeared but I dunno if I would really wanna chase after the rest of the gold bricks just to get the final red brick. *stares at the Sonic World*

Yeah, that stupid Sonic world made me pretty much give up on 100% on this game. :/
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. New update for ps4
  • Topic Archived