New update for ps4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. New update for ps4

User Info: The VGA

The VGA
8 months ago#11
Well if you were to report the issue to Tt, that's the first thing they're going to tell you to do. Alternatively, you could try to trigger the bug again on a new profile's save instead. I've already reported a few bugs to them including the collision oversight in the Dr. Who world with Sonic's rings not playing the right sound on the unintended side.

Still, The Wii U has not received the update yet so I have no idea what, if anything, is fixed. Also I did restart my save because I wanted to do the game over with all the sets I got over the course of the last couple of years.
3ds Original friend code: 1246-8784-2222
Neo3ds: 0705-6536-8213

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
8 months ago#12
I know the game has a lot of bugs (and I have every story/levek packs and at least 1 fun/team pack of every franchise, so I pretty much have acess to everything) but how could bug fixes, even major ones weight 14 gigs?

The game is already huge enough as it is (for Lego standards, at least) now including updates and level packs, it's gonna be over 60GB, more than twice the second biggest (AFAIK) lego games (Star Wars TFA weight almost 27 gigs after updates and season pass content)
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
8 months ago#13
Skull_pro posted...
I know the game has a lot of bugs (and I have every story/levek packs and at least 1 fun/team pack of every franchise, so I pretty much have acess to everything) but how could bug fixes, even major ones weight 14 gigs?

Because the updates for Dimensions have always included the data for every year 1 level pack and adventure world (other than The Lord of the Rings, The Lego Movie and DC Comics, AFAIK). Players have had to download all of that year 1 content over and over again every time Tt issued a new update, even if the actual 'fixes' were negligible in size. I'm glad that's over, at the very least.

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
8 months ago#14
On the topic of the new update, can anyone confirm if Raven is now available for Hire-a-Hero?

User Info: Dahvoo

Dahvoo
7 months ago#15
Noticed something the update still hasn't fixed. ET's first phone build is still always gold chrome colored.
Disclaimer: Any opinion I make is my own and should not necessarily be regarded as fact.
GT/PSN/Nintendo Network ID: Dahvoo ; 3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734

User Info: The VGA

The VGA
7 months ago#16
Well I have no idea when the update released for me, but the Wii U's Update is now live.

I can also confirm that "Always Batman" down't crash the game anymore.
3ds Original friend code: 1246-8784-2222
Neo3ds: 0705-6536-8213

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
7 months ago#17
Don't know if this is related to the newest update or not, but for me, the gyrosphere is totally broken. Spawning it into the world, the ground portal opens and closes with seemingly nothing happening. Eventually I found the gyrosphere floating way up in the sky, needing a flying character to get into it. Entering a sub area also made it appear on the ground.

However in either case, it was completely locked in place. You could get in it, but it would only rotate and not move forward at all.

Only continuously changing it's form eventually unlocked it for movement, which of course only lasted until I took it off the pad.

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
7 months ago#18
I've had issues with it before and very similar to that. I've not had it as a constant problem, though, because sometimes it works.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
7 months ago#19
Yeah, it could be a longstanding issue. I haven't tried to use it in forever. The only reason I was using it this time was because I couldn't find my Jake figure.

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
7 months ago#20
I typically like to use it for races since it handles the best (even if it's not the fastest thing out there).
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. New update for ps4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived