• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. Robin and Cyborg in Teen Titans GO

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
1 year ago#1
Apologies if this is old news, but I just randomly found out last night after playing Teen Titans Go world for the first time that if you put the already existing Robin and Cyborg figures on the pad while you are in the TTG Adventure World that they will be their TTG variants.

This works exactly like how the base standard Batman becomes the black LEGO Movie Batman in the LEGO Batman movie story and adventure world.

I honestly never heard or read of this anywhere and it was a complete surprise to me, so just wanted to share the info with anyone else who didn't know.

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 year ago#2
Yep! :) I'm surprised you missed that. It came up in a couple topics here.
I could care less about grammar.

User Info: Dahvoo

Dahvoo
1 year ago#3
I'm surprised the red brick in Teen Titans GO! AW isn't for allowing TTG Robin and Cyborg outside the AW.

Thinking about it now maybe it's because Robin is needed for LEGO Batman Movie and it would have been an issue if TTG Robin didn't have the same abilities (I never checked).
Disclaimer: Any opinion I make is my own and should not necessarily be regarded as fact.
GT/PSN/Nintendo Network ID: Dahvoo ; 3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734

User Info: SuperBioWarrior

SuperBioWarrior
1 year ago#4
Dahvoo posted...
I'm surprised the red brick in Teen Titans GO! AW isn't for allowing TTG Robin and Cyborg outside the AW.

Thinking about it now maybe it's because Robin is needed for LEGO Batman Movie and it would have been an issue if TTG Robin didn't have the same abilities (I never checked).

No red brick needed fella!

They can be selected akin to nightwing.
"One drop, that was all Jaguar's scientist's needed to combine the best of their bio warriors with Broly!" - Maloja

User Info: Dahvoo

Dahvoo
1 year ago#5
SuperBioWarrior posted...
No red brick needed fella!

They can be selected akin to nightwing.

Really? Outside of the adventure world? I never even thought to try!
Disclaimer: Any opinion I make is my own and should not necessarily be regarded as fact.
GT/PSN/Nintendo Network ID: Dahvoo ; 3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
1 year ago#6
And if you put all five TTG characters together on the pad and let them go idle, they all share in a lengthy conversation that probably sets the game record for longest idle banter.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. Robin and Cyborg in Teen Titans GO
  • Topic Archived