• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. Your final Dimensions purchases?

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
1 year ago#1
After reading the news today (oh boy), I went to my local chain store and bought the Portal 2 pack for half-price. In 2015, I only bought the Chell tag, then later I bought the minifig on Bricklink, so it's only taken me two years to get the entire contents of that pack. =)

A lot of other packs in that store were half-price as well, though none of the wave 9 ones yet.

I thought about buying Michael Knight for half-price, but I'm still bummed that they didn't get Hasselhoff to play him, and the adventure world looks kind of dull, so I'm still not tempted.

I might buy the Goonies level pack when it's cheaper so I'll have permanent access to the x4 red brick. (I borrowed my friend's Sloth to get the brick in my current save.)

What plans, if any, does everyone else have for their final Dimensions purchases?

User Info: Arseen

Arseen
1 year ago#2
I don't quite remember which was later bought: Whole Wave 9 or 2 copies of pretty much everything from Wave 1 up to Wave 8 when local online store was clearing their shelves (few packs were sold out).
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
1 year ago#3
Arseen posted...
I don't quite remember which was later bought: Whole Wave 9 or 2 copies of pretty much everything from Wave 1 up to Wave 8 when local online store was clearing their shelves (few packs were sold out).

Yeah, I don't think you or Xeowulf will have much to say in this thread. =)

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 year ago#4
Darkling183 posted...
Arseen posted...

Yeah, I don't think you or Xeowulf will have much to say in this thread. =)

LOL Nope. :p
I could care less about grammar.

User Info: Dahvoo

Dahvoo
1 year ago#5
All of wave 9 at GameStop. Paid full price on release day, no regrets.

Nothing left to buy, although when the starter packs go on clearance might pick this up for Xbox One and Wii U just to have them.
Disclaimer: Any opinion I make is my own and should not necessarily be regarded as fact.
GT/PSN/Nintendo Network ID: Dahvoo ; 3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734

User Info: LuigisBro

LuigisBro
1 year ago#6
I want all the Wave 9 figures, and I still need to get cragger cause I have no chima
2017 - Super Mario Odyssey delayed
2018 - Nintendo goes 3rd party

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
1 year ago#7
All I have left are Wave 9 sets. Still waiting on some kind of sale.

Supergirl too, if I want absolutely 100%, but haven't found a decent way to get her. A firesale on a PS4 starter pack with her would be nice, but as of yet, I've never actually seen one of these in a store. The few times I've seen an actual PS4 starter pack in store, it's the old one without Supergirl.

Xeowulf
1 year ago#8
MrBeens posted...

Supergirl too, if I want absolutely 100%, but haven't found a decent way to get her. A firesale on a PS4 starter pack with her would be nice, but as of yet, I've never actually seen one of these in a store. The few times I've seen an actual PS4 starter pack in store, it's the old one without Supergirl.

Yeah, it's kinda' crappy they never made her more readily available. I got lucky in that one of my coworkers wanted Dimensions, and she was willing to do without Supergirl, so I just got hers (I think I paid her about $20, which is really cheap comparitively but still too dang much).

User Info: Alex_Masterson

Alex_Masterson
1 year ago#9
Xeowulf posted...
MrBeens posted...

Yeah, it's kinda' crappy they never made her more readily available. I got lucky in that one of my coworkers wanted Dimensions, and she was willing to do without Supergirl, so I just got hers (I think I paid her about $20, which is really cheap comparitively but still too dang much).

People in the US just need to watch for the sales. I got my PS4 Supergirl starter set during the Thanksgiving sales last year from Best Buy for $24 with my GCU membership.

Xeowulf
1 year ago#10
Around my area, very little that's useful stays on the shelves if it's on sale. :p But it's possible I could've found something like that, but I already had her by Thanksgiving.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. Your final Dimensions purchases?
  • Topic Archived