• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. Crash issues during Lego Batman Movie story

User Info: SamusTheHedge

SamusTheHedge
1 year ago#1
anyone else having a issue during a lego batman movie cutscenes with crashing

ive been trying to complete my backlog of games, but for this it always crashes when Harley releases all inmates from the phantom zone

its happened 6 times now!
Fan of MvC3 and Sonic. Beware The FINGER LASERS!, Max! Striders Broken!, Doom loves Yogert. This isnt even worth the paper its printed on

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
1 year ago#2
I'm not sure about that particular cutscene, but in other cases (eg the final boss battle in the same story pack) it helps to remove all of the characters and vehicles from the pad during a cutscene to avoid the game crashing.

User Info: SamusTheHedge

SamusTheHedge
1 year ago#3
Darkling183 posted...
I'm not sure about that particular cutscene, but in other cases (eg the final boss battle in the same story pack) it helps to remove all of the characters and vehicles from the pad during a cutscene to avoid the game crashing.

Needs patch shouldn't do that
But I'll try it
Fan of MvC3 and Sonic. Beware The FINGER LASERS!, Max! Striders Broken!, Doom loves Yogert. This isnt even worth the paper its printed on

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
1 year ago#4
Yeah, there are lots of issues in the game that need patching. We just hope that Tt will attend to some of them before they abandon Dimensions completely. =/

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
1 year ago#5
This is a general bug with cutscenes. It did it to me on the end of the year 1 ghostbusters level. For some reason removing characters from the pad works.

Who knows if they'll ever fix it. If they do, I'm sure they'll break something else.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. Crash issues during Lego Batman Movie story
  • Topic Archived