another 14,81 gigabytes patch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. another 14,81 gigabytes patch

User Info: Arseen

Arseen
1 year ago#11
Xeowulf posted...
Arseen posted...
Xeowulf posted...
andreasaspenber posted...
please do not make fun of me.

LOL

No I wasn't.

I think he was talking to MrBeens there. :p

No I think he meant me as he said: Don't make fun of me. There is no 14th doctor.

Anyway was there anything new, or was it just random fix of something?
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
1 year ago#12
Don't forget Tennant counts as two.
MrBeens posted...

...and Peter Cushing and Rowan Atkinson are in there somehow.

MrBeens
1 year ago#14
Arseen posted...

Anyway was there anything new, or was it just random fix of something?

There was no new update (for PS4 at least). I'm guessing he was just way behind and hadn't updated for a while.

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 year ago#15
MrBeens posted...

How's that?

Questionmarktarius posted...
MrBeens posted...

...and Peter Cushing and Rowan Atkinson are in there somehow.

LOL Yep! Rowan Atkinson's Doctor was hilarious! :D
I could care less about grammar.

MrBeens
1 year ago#16
Xeowulf posted...
MrBeens posted...

How's that?

Obviously you're not an actual Doctor Who fan, or you would know that his aborted regeneration into his severed hand counts as one, thus the reason Matt Smiths regeneration was to be the last until Clara convinced the Gallifreyans to give him an extra one, leading to Peter Capaldi. Try to keep up. ;)

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 year ago#17
MrBeens posted...
Xeowulf posted...
MrBeens posted...

How's that?

Obviously you're not an actual Doctor Who fan, or you would know that his aborted regeneration into his severed hand counts as one, thus the reason Matt Smiths regeneration was to be the last until Clara convinced the Gallifreyans to give him an extra one, leading to Peter Capaldi. Try to keep up. ;)

LOL I knew about the hand, but I couldn't stand Capaldi as the Doctor, so I abandoned the show halfway through his first season. :p I'm only a casual fan. ;)
I could care less about grammar.

User Info: andreasaspenber

andreasaspenber
1 year ago#18
the leaving doctor is officially the 12th doctor. the new doctor is officially the thirteenth doctor. i am just sticking with official naming. if you disagree with me you disagree with the bbc so discuss that with them and not with me. the first and 12th doctor had the same age(at time of first episode). back to lego dimensions: what does the patch do?

MrBeens
1 year ago#19
andreasaspenber posted...
back to lego dimensions: what does the patch do?

When they were putting together the promotional poster for year 2, someone knocked down all the characters lined up. They had run out of shelf space and the wrong characters were put back up, so when they scanned the characters into the game, nobody noticed until the update went out already so they had to issue another to remove the mistake.

If you haven't downloaded the patch yet, I recommend holding off on doing so as you'll still have rare version of the game with access to characters that aren't there like The Fonz and aforementioned rumored Nina Hartley fun pack with access to the 'No Diego, No!' adventure world. Could fetch a good price for collectors.
MrBeens posted...
If you haven't downloaded the patch yet, I recommend holding off on doing so as you'll still have rare version of the game with access to characters that aren't there like The Fonz and aforementioned rumored Nina Hartley fun pack with access to the 'No Diego, No!' adventure world. Could fetch a good price for collectors.

Troma was unexpected, but I can see why they chose to drop it.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. another 14,81 gigabytes patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived