• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. Another sonic race-T.T.G. Pack

User Info: captain_stew

captain_stew
1 year ago#1
Dreading seeing another one after completing the past ones, but thankfully it seems pretty generous in the total time allowance, and there were only two places the next checkpoints were a little difficult to see. I messed up twice yet still completed it with 8 seconds left to get gold.
XBOX GT: xxXNEGANXxx

User Info: Dahvoo

Dahvoo
1 year ago#2
There's also at least one more in the Beetlejuice adventure world.
Disclaimer: Any opinion I make is my own and should not necessarily be regarded as fact.
GT/PSN/Nintendo Network ID: Dahvoo ; 3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 year ago#3
Ugh. The one property I really could've done without in this game...
I could care less about grammar.

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
1 year ago#4
LOL. I'm surpised to see so much hate toward Sonic in this. I thought it was one of the more original and different experiences in the game and loved it for that. I never really was a Sonic fan growing up, so that didn't influence me.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
1 year ago#5
Sonic himself is fine, it's just the sheer jump in difficulty that the races in his Adventure World & Level Pack were kinda absurd.
The flying race: I tried constantly boosting, yet even with Wicked Witch (one of the fastest fliers) still can't come close to finishing that in time.
Snowboard: It's almost impossible to control which way you go...

Etc.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
3DS FC: 3668-7961-6586

Xeowulf
1 year ago#6
EricDent1 posted...
Sonic himself is fine, it's just the sheer jump in difficulty that the races in his Adventure World & Level Pack were kinda absurd.
The flying race: I tried constantly boosting, yet even with Wicked Witch (one of the fastest fliers) still can't come close to finishing that in time.
Snowboard: It's almost impossible to control which way you go...

Etc.

This. It doesn't help anything that my reflexes aren't quite what they were 20 years ago. LOL

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
1 year ago#7
I liked it because it was more a 'Sonic game in Lego' rather than just a 'Lego game with Sonic' if that makes any kind of sense. xD

Xeowulf
1 year ago#8
It does make sense, but that's exactly why I dislike it. :p Had he just been fast like the '80s arcade kid or something, I wouldn't have had issues with him, but his speed makes him very difficult to control for me. I never really played Sonic games for this same reason. I like a challenge, but I don't find this kind of challenge fun at all. It's the primary reason I love RPGs so much, because if I'm having problems, I can just go level up somewhere and try again.

User Info: Arseen

Arseen
1 year ago#9
The ttg race was probably the easiest sonic race
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
1 year ago#10
I did the race on the Beetlejuice Adventure World (which is kinda cool BTW), and it took me a couple times.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
3DS FC: 3668-7961-6586
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Dimensions
  3. Another sonic race-T.T.G. Pack
  • Topic Archived