• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
  3. So what is romance in this game exactly?

User Info: Arata1199

Arata1199
3 years ago#1
i'm very confused about the whole system, is it girl on girl or is like senran kagura were your just some random person groping the characters

User Info: GeminiDark

GeminiDark
3 years ago#2
Romance levels and the groping part are different things. Romance levels can be increased by collecting yellow hearts in the Dining Room as each character. Once you've collected enough between two characters, a special VN-esque scene of those two characters' daily lives will be available. You can later view these in the Memories section of your collection. Groping in the Dressing Room raises that character's Rack Rank, which is needed to get special items from Chestguards in some stages and certain levels will unlock special customization options such as hairstyle and hair color. At level 100 a character's reactions to being groped will change if you've had a Huge Success on their Heart Catch minigame. You can get a Huge Success by waiting to collect each heart until the white outline inside of it reaches the center and is at its smallest. In other words, waiting until the heart is about to disappear. The maximum level related to their Rack Rank is 120. As far as I know, there's no benefit to increasing Romance to the maximum with each character other than the special scenes.

User Info: Zaskar44

Zaskar44
3 years ago#3
I don't think there is any special benefit either, but its odd how it shows the romance heart gauge in the character stats when you are in character select before a mission. makes you believe it has some sort of game play relevance.

User Info: Arata1199

Arata1199
3 years ago#4
thanks, so when they say romance, its just talking and triggering events nothing more nothing less

User Info: Primal_Hunter

Primal_Hunter
3 years ago#5
The scenes itself develop the relationships between each girl quite a bit though.
I know not with what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with weaponized lesbians.
-Albert Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
  3. So what is romance in this game exactly?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A