• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
  3. Quick Gameplay Question

User Info: aphoniamute

aphoniamute
4 years ago#1
Since this seems to be like Senran Kagura, does this have a Frantic mode where you can self power up on attack, but lose defense and self strip?

User Info: Juihau

Juihau
4 years ago#2
Not really. The closest it really has is Connect, which increases your attack, makes any damage you take drain your super meter instead of your hp, and looks like this.

https://puu.sh/wiDms/755cdb6de3.jpg

User Info: Primal_Hunter

Primal_Hunter
4 years ago#3
You can however get the attack boost and defense penalty by picking Manpukumaru (the maid) as your Extar (weapon)
I know not with what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with weaponized lesbians.
-Albert Einstein

aphoniamute
4 years ago#4
Why do only the lingerie bottoms change and not the tops when choosing new items? I mean the colors change but the styles don't.

User Info: Chaos1031

Chaos1031
4 years ago#5
Probably because the tops would conflict with some outfits if they were different, and even in Senran Kagura the tops have always acted that way.
Smithers, use the amnesia ray.
You mean the revolver, sir?

aphoniamute
4 years ago#6
Sorry to bug again, but I just finished Drive Missions 1-16 and then it unlocked Chaos 17-20 which I've beaten.

After the credits a screen popped up but I accidentally skipped over it before I read it. So how do I open the True ending? I don't see any other new stages.

User Info: Nova_Castings

Nova_Castings
4 years ago#7
aphoniamute posted...
After the credits a screen popped up but I accidentally skipped over it before I read it. So how do I open the True ending? I don't see any other new stages.

Several missions will now have a circle with an ! in them next to the mission title. Get an SS rank in those missions to continue.
~Nova Castings
A man who can imitate a Spanish squirrel helping 48 men mow a meadow is capable of anything!
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
  3. Quick Gameplay Question
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A