• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
  3. "Senran Kagura Huge Accessories Set" Missing Items

User Info: Primal_Hunter

Primal_Hunter
4 years ago#11
There's actually no different color palette scarf despite the set description saying otherwise. Is pretty damn weird.
I know not with what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with weaponized lesbians.
-Albert Einstein

User Info: Zaskar44

Zaskar44
4 years ago#12
Hmm ill test that later, I just reinstalled the game and am in the process of installing all like 175ish pieces of DLC manually instead of relying on the packs to batch queue them up. I know that the 2 different scarfs at least definitely show up as 2 separate installable pieces of DLC in the download list.

The Playstation Store website from a browser on a separate computer is really the simplest way it seems.
Just power off your Vita, go to the websites download list under your profile (probably have to click download queue to get to the page with the download list tab) and just queue up a page worth at a time (24 items). When you turn your Vita on it will check for download requests from the site and start downloading from your queue. If you have PS Plus it can be set to automatically check for new download requests without turning it off and on, but it only happens when the vita is actually awake (screen on) and it can take like 15-20 min, must be a very infrequent background check, not worth using.

[edit]

hmmmmm on the store download page it shows a separate entry for the blue scarf, but no download link next to it unlike every other item. very odd. The Vita's built in store app's download list doesnt even show it. Very weird.

Primal_Hunter
4 years ago#13
Yeah, is really weird. Something with a japanese account should check if the blue scarf is available there
I know not with what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with weaponized lesbians.
-Albert Einstein

User Info: Zaskar44

Zaskar44
4 years ago#14
For the normal scarf, have you noticed that it seems like they didn't center it the same as the one on the default outfit (really noticable when equiped over the original default outfit) it clips through the right shoulder.

Primal_Hunter
4 years ago#15
That happens with all the accessories to a different degrees. Seems like only the default outfits were optimized to avoid clipping.
-Albert Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
  3. "Senran Kagura Huge Accessories Set" Missing Items
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A