• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
  3. "O+Physical Tilt" in the Dressing Room?

User Info: Zaskar44

Zaskar44
4 years ago#1
In the Dressing Room there is 2 listed ways to Pan/Rotate, using the Right Joystick, or O+Physical Tilt. Right joystick works fine but the latter seems to do nothing at all. I know the tilt functionality isn't broken as holding Left Shoulder and tilting moves the camera around in the post battle pose screen.

Anyone know anything about this?

User Info: Primal_Hunter

Primal_Hunter
4 years ago#2
It means press circle and then tilt the system to use the gyroscope to rotate the camera.
I know not with what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with weaponized lesbians.
-Albert Einstein

Zaskar44
4 years ago#3
Oh I figured that. I Was saying that it doesn't appear to work. But tilt functionality does work in other parts of the game.

Primal_Hunter
4 years ago#4
Odd, it works for me.
I know not with what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with weaponized lesbians.
-Albert Einstein

Zaskar44
4 years ago#5
Really? Just hitting the O button and moving the Vita pans around in the dressing room?

That would be really weird, if something was wrong on my end I assume it wouldn't work at all, but Left Trigger + Gyro works for end of fight panning.

Is your a Slim or Original by chance?

Primal_Hunter
4 years ago#6
Original.
-Albert Einstein

Zaskar44
4 years ago#7
Odd must be some coding error with the slim on their part. Since I was only like 45 min in I just deleted and redownloaded/installed the game, this time without any DLC (Previously had most DLC including sound) and it definitely still doesn't work, but the gyro does in other parts of the game so it is definitely some kind of programming error, and not a device malfunction or game setting corruption. A quick search found another person saying the gyro didn't seem to work but had no further elaboration. Really was the extent of people talking about this functionality at all.

Anyone with a slim able to test if O+Gyro does anything in the dressing rooms default button layout?
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
  3. "O+Physical Tilt" in the Dressing Room?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A