• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Glitz Pit
  3. The Glitz Pit Season 7 #5

User Info: RetroYoshi4191

RetroYoshi4191
5 months ago#491
So, since there’s only 10 posts left in this topic... anyone care to fill it up?

I’m thinking of pinning these main topics as well so we don’t have to worry about them archiving.

I’m trying to think of any other topics we could make to help make this board seem a little more lively... we should plug our Discord server here, too.
It's mine, it's all mine

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
5 months ago#492
RetroYoshi4191 posted...
So, since there’s only 10 posts left in this topic... anyone care to fill it up?

I’m thinking of pinning these main topics as well so we don’t have to worry about them archiving.

I’m trying to think of any other topics we could make to help make this board seem a little more lively... we should plug our Discord server here, too.

Yeah we should add our discord, The only people who could find it are the regulars who found it in this thread
Mario: the man who can do anything. Wario: the man who would do anything
Luigi: the man who can but won't. Waluigi: the man who can't but will ~ l33t_iRk3n_Rm33

RetroYoshi4191
5 months ago#493
So, once this season is over, feel free to contact anyone you might think would be interested in this bad b****e
It's mine, it's all mine

User Info: Doopliss_Power

Doopliss_Power
5 months ago#494
ye boi
whoops I didn't mean to post that

RetroYoshi4191
5 months ago#495
So I'm hoping to wrap up this season this month. That's my ultimate goal, I wanna get this season done with (not that I haven't enjoyed it but you know, it's two months past when I thought we would be done).
It's mine, it's all mine

RetroYoshi4191
5 months ago#496
And then poor Luigi will finally be able to get on with his season. This does, however, require player participation.
It's mine, it's all mine

RetroYoshi4191
5 months ago#497
And uh, shout out to all ya mans. Or something.
It's mine, it's all mine

RetroYoshi4191
5 months ago#498
Remember if you wanna know where you're at on SP, coins, inventory, etc. without asking, there's a nifty link in the introductory posts, right at the top of the post where the list of player teams begins.
It's mine, it's all mine

RetroYoshi4191
5 months ago#499
Reminder to stay hydrated.
It's mine, it's all mine

RetroYoshi4191
5 months ago#500
And always post in this poster every time you visit.
It's mine, it's all mine
  1. Boards
  2. The Glitz Pit
  3. The Glitz Pit Season 7 #5
  • Topic Archived