You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yo-kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat Corps
  3. Looking for 1 or 2 people to farm Oni orbs regularly.

User Info: Xaes

Xaes
2 months ago#1
I'm finding the random lobbies have people who don't bring fighters with triple or blitz attack and they almost never have any type of a Ranger with a Big Speed Drop so I'm looking for some people who we can farm a bunch of oni orbs to use for leveling purposes and easily rake in over 100k per oni orb hunt.

Leave your FC.
3DS FC: 4613-7242-2700
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1551509/

User Info: piscessword315

piscessword315
2 months ago#2
Xaes posted...
I'm finding the random lobbies have people who don't bring fighters with triple or blitz attack and they almost never have any type of a Ranger with a Big Speed Drop so I'm looking for some people who we can farm a bunch of oni orbs to use for leveling purposes and easily rake in over 100k per oni orb hunt.

Leave your FC.

Uh so what exactly do you need? a fighter and ranger? I have a level 50 Puppynyan but i haven't gotten anything i can see that has big speed drop
FC: 2191-8004-6129 IGN: Johnny
Bonjour dahling, care to play?~

User Info: emanuele0933

emanuele0933
2 months ago#3
Xaes posted...

Leave your FC.

Hi, I have two rangers for placing electric traps and dropping enemies movements
I'm interested to reaching gold rank in each of the Oni Orb Hunts, so we could go together if you want to do the same (so we are not going to do only the Ultra one, but the Normal and Super missions first), let me know if you are interested
My Fc is in my sign
FC: 2938 5940 9579 Yvonne (X) / Brendan (Omega Ruby) / Luna (Moon) / Scarlett (Ultra Sun)
  1. Boards
  2. Yo-kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat Corps
  3. Looking for 1 or 2 people to farm Oni orbs regularly.