You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: emanuele0933

emanuele0933
2 months ago#91
Perfect
If you want we can go in patrolling to recruit Helmsman, Papa windbag, Swosh and the others that we need with the use of the "200 insignias" Aura

When you obtain Ogralus from LostLore we Canberra TT him for my Almi
FC: 2938 5940 9579 Yvonne (X) / Brendan (Omega Ruby) / Luna (Moon) / Scarlett (Ultra Sun)

User Info: OhMySwirls2571

OhMySwirls2571
2 months ago#92
emanuele0933 posted...
Perfect
If you want we can go in patrolling to recruit Helmsman, Papa windbag, Swosh and the others that we need with the use of the "200 insignias" Aura

When you obtain Ogralus from LostLore we Canberra TT him for my Almi

I'm TTing with LostLore though

I can patrol later if you want though

emanuele0933
2 months ago#93
Sure, tell me when you're available
FC: 2938 5940 9579 Yvonne (X) / Brendan (Omega Ruby) / Luna (Moon) / Scarlett (Ultra Sun)

OhMySwirls2571
2 months ago#94
I can't access the popularity aura. It says I need to Street pass with 30 White Dog Players

emanuele0933
2 months ago#95
I'm not referring to that but the one that costs 2000 insignias which you can unlock after joining 300 times with white dogs
However I have, if you kill all unnecessary Yokai and let me kill the one we need we can recruit him with 100% of security

emanuele0933
2 months ago#96
Are you online?

User Info: piscessword315

piscessword315
2 months ago#97
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
piscessword315 posted...
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
I have a bit more time now, I can probably trade tommorow if anyone wants. If not then I'll probably be available on the weekend. Just let me know what time you want to trade emanuele and piscessword

Sorry i'm late, hows around 2 ish Saturday since i was busy today?

Do you mean 2 PM? That works for me. Also, we're doing PT right?

PM yes, i'll be home in about an hour and be ready to trade shortl after, i can't PT my puppynyan though but i did just get robokapp count cavity and everfore today
FC: 2191-8004-6129 IGN: Johnny
Bonjour dahling, care to play?~

OhMySwirls2571
2 months ago#98
piscessword315 posted...
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
piscessword315 posted...
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
I have a bit more time now, I can probably trade tommorow if anyone wants. If not then I'll probably be available on the weekend. Just let me know what time you want to trade emanuele and piscessword

PM yes, i'll be home in about an hour and be ready to trade shortl after, i can't PT my puppynyan though but i did just get robokapp count cavity and everfore today

You needed Strawbnyan, Signiton, and Skreek right?

OhMySwirls2571
2 months ago#99
emanuele0933 posted...
Are you online?

Sorry, I wasn't at the time. We can patrol some other time

User Info: piscessword315

piscessword315
2 months ago#100
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
piscessword315 posted...
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
piscessword315 posted...
OhMySwirls2571 posted...

You needed Strawbnyan, Signiton, and Skreek right?

Yes i do need them and i checked the list again i can touch trade Rudy and Jibanyan b for you if you want that too, and would you hapoen to have a fruitnyan that's a tank of some sort that's the only role i can't fill and i desperately need something cute that can take that role
FC: 2191-8004-6129 IGN: Johnny
Bonjour dahling, care to play?~