You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OhMySwirls2571

OhMySwirls2571
2 months ago#121
timothy_s posted...
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
timothy_s posted...
So,I'm looking for dazzabel, emenyan, rubinyan, and insomnia. I can TT if anyone wants. I will trade them for robomutt,almi, mermother and goldenyan.

I can TT Emenyan and Rubinyan for Robomutt and Almi if you're want

I can do it my fc is 0405-1122-4366

Apparently I already added you. Meet me in Medal Swap IGN: Usapyon

OhMySwirls2571
2 months ago#122

User Info: piscessword315

piscessword315
2 months ago#123
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
piscessword315 posted...
Would anyone have the yokai to unseal the legendaries other than Komashura and Dandoodle and Elder Bloom?

Which ones are you looking for?

Iactually only need Shadow Venoct for Gilgaros rn i can trade in a few hours
i'm at church til like midnight
FC: 2191-8004-6129 IGN: Johnny
Bonjour dahling, care to play?~

piscessword315
2 months ago#124
i do have 2 questions no one really gives me an answer for maybe you guys can answer
1. Where do i find Orbs and Crystals i can farm? Specifically Mysterious
2. Is shogunyan better than Venoct bc he can hit faster or is Venoct better because he can guaranteehis own critical attacks like 50% of the time?

OhMySwirls2571
2 months ago#125
piscessword315 posted...
i do have 2 questions no one really gives me an answer for maybe you guys can answer
2. Is shogunyan better than Venoct bc he can hit faster or is Venoct better because he can guaranteehis own critical attacks like 50% of the time?

1. Orbs- Oni Orb hunts in true challenge (Specifically Old Springdale, and you can get more when playing with others)
Crystals- I think patrolling is the best method. Just make sure there's a lot of Mysterious Yo-Kai

2. That's more of an opinion question, since both have their pros and cons (Venoct gets crits when invisible, so not all the time, and Shogunyan's fast attacks can cause lots of crits in little time, but not guaranteed like Venoct)

Also, I have a spare Shadow Venoct I can trade, but I should probably tell you that he is autobefriend in a Moon Rabbit Crew sub mission

piscessword315
2 months ago#126
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
piscessword315 posted...

1. Orbs- Oni Orb hunts in true challenge (Specifically Old Springdale, and you can get more when playing with others)
Crystals- I think patrolling is the best method. Just make sure there's a lot of Mysterious Yo-Kai

2. That's more of an opinion question, since both have their pros and cons (Venoct gets crits when invisible, so not all the time, and Shogunyan's fast attacks can cause lots of crits in little time, but not guaranteed like Venoct)

Also, I have a spare Shadow Venoct I can trade, but I should probably tell you that he is autobefriend in a Moon Rabbit Crew sub mission

Oh wow. I'll just get it later then. And i meant materials not oni orbs sorry about the confusion. I need orbs to upgrade equipment

OhMySwirls2571
2 months ago#127
I got Shadow Venoct when I completed the sub mission: Blasters in the world of "what if"
which is unlocked after the Captain Thunder mission

As for orbs, I've gotten some as drops from patrol Yo-Kai, but I've noticed that they can also be rewarded from some Big Boss missions

piscessword315
2 months ago#128
OhMySwirls2571 posted...
I got Shadow Venoct when I completed the sub mission: Blasters in the world of "what if"
which is unlocked after the Captain Thunder mission

As for orbs, I've gotten some as drops from patrol Yo-Kai, but I've noticed that they can also be rewarded from some Big Boss missions

I see. Thank you very muchly: i need to seek out Mysterious Orbs for my sword

OhMySwirls2571
2 months ago#129
Mysterious Orbs can be dropped from Ultra Tattletale, and both Super and Ultra Kat Kraydel. You could have a better chance at getting them playing online with a full party since there will be four prizes to pick from (But then again, Koma Battles). Patrolling may be faster, but I'm not sure which Yo-Kai drop orbs in particular. I'd assume it's probably the stronger ones
(edited 2 months ago)