• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. Anyone playing online?

User Info: xS4aviorx

xS4aviorx
1 month ago#1
Im able to create a lobby, but nobody joins.

When i try to join im unable to find any lobbies.

So, anyone wants to play, any dungeon? My id on ps4 is Leshugo0
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: levelmaster2

levelmaster2
1 month ago#2
I just started the game (despite buying it brand new on launch day)
3DS FC: 4828-4900-7757. Pokemon X Type: Steel. Pokemon so far: Ferroseed,Forrertress, and Klefki

xS4aviorx
1 month ago#3
I got it like 2 weeks ago, its really enjoyable for those who like these kind of games.

So, if you feel like playing online add me and maybe we can do some dungeons together.

User Info: chibichibifan04

chibichibifan04
4 weeks ago#4
I can help i need a break from DQ 11. PSN: chibichibifan04. Please post DQH 2 in message so i know.
"Welcome To JAW's World....Believe It.

User Info: Ohioguy1980

Ohioguy1980
2 weeks ago#5
Do you need PS plus for online in this game? Really just need help with the last two dragons. Can usually get them both below half but the AI is beyond horrid and hampers any hopes of winning. I do just as well solo. I honestly think the 3rd form dragon is easier than the second form but his ultra powered up army is even more OP’ed than him.

xS4aviorx
2 weeks ago#6
Im lvl 4x, cant remember well, maybe i can help. Add me if you want, ps4: Leshugo0. And yes you need ps plus to play online.

User Info: MarioShroomed

MarioShroomed
2 weeks ago#7
You have to have PS+ to play online. I used to have it for a full 4 or so years but ran out and don't feel like I should have to pay $60 just to play online.
Boletaria, Lordran, Drangleic, Yharnam, Lothric
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. Anyone playing online?
  • Post New Message