• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. need help with dragonlord this weekend

User Info: markraynes

markraynes
6 months ago#1
let me know if you can help with a time frame

User Info: markraynes

markraynes
6 months ago#2
this guy is impossible!

User Info: MarioShroomed

MarioShroomed
1 month ago#3
I got him down to 2/3 and all the other characters keep walking around like headless chickens and Meena has full mp and doesn't do stick.
Boletaria, Lordran, Drangleic, Yharnam, Lothric

User Info: Ohioguy1980

Ohioguy1980
3 weeks ago#4
Regular Dragonlord or the other two? Regular Dragonlord is actually rather easy, especially in comparison to the other two.

If you are going solo, you must be very quick at switching characters and taking 100% control because the game has the worst party AI ever. (The enemies seemed very well programmed though...)

If you want a better healer, pick one of the main characters as a high level priest. They outshine any other healer in the game.

A couple of characters, like Carver, are actually halfway decent as AI. He also has very high HP and hits hard so that helps. He is the slowest character in the game and has a learning curve to master as your main.

Psaro, Main as Gladiator, Carver, Cesar and Terry are some of the hardest hitters in the game, especially when equipped with the right accessories.

Isla, Maribel and Ruff can be amazing if you can master them. I have seen someone truly solo (as in one person team) the final Dragonlord with Isla, however, the US version nerfed some of the stuff so it is now way harder to do.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. need help with dragonlord this weekend
  • Post New Message