• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. Okay MP...enough is enough...

User Info: Eternal_X_Cloud

Eternal_X_Cloud
2 years ago#1
I understand localization can be hard etc etc etc...but why the F*** can I still not create a damn room, let alone FIND a room in multiplayer. Update is out, MP still broken...come on...I'd love to be able to farm for weapons with other players online, but noooooooo...stuck with the AI from hell...except Angelo...he's always got his buffs up. Good on you.

Anyways...salt rant over.

User Info: palatinae

palatinae
2 years ago#2
Eternal_X_Cloud posted...
I understand localization can be hard etc etc etc...but why the F*** can I still not create a damn room, let alone FIND a room in multiplayer. Update is out, MP still broken...come on...I'd love to be able to farm for weapons with other players online, but noooooooo...stuck with the AI from hell...except Angelo...he's always got his buffs up. Good on you.

I agree. I am usually a solo only kind of player, but I would like to utilize the MP function to farm the True weapons.

Eternal_X_Cloud
2 years ago#3
It's driving me insane tbh. I JUST beat the game within the past hour or so and I just want to sleep...but these weapons are calling me

User Info: palatinae

palatinae
2 years ago#4
Have you unlocked the lvl 50 dungeons already?

~Congrats~ on beating the game. That last boss can be easy or very frustrating depending on your party makeup

Eternal_X_Cloud
2 years ago#5
Nope, not yet. Surprisingly, both my cousin priest and meena died after first grab nuke, then it was only my lvl 34 gladiator with dual blades and Angelo...a cut above is no damn joke...nailed him first try though hahaha

User Info: Ombra

Ombra
2 years ago#6
Nope, not yet. Surprisingly, both my cousin priest and meena died after first grab nuke, then it was only my lvl 34 gladiator with dual blades and Angelo...a cut above is no damn joke...nailed him first try though hahaha

A cut above is underrated, its saved me way too many times!
"Armed with 7 rounds of space doo-doo pistols"-Dr. Octagon

Eternal_X_Cloud
2 years ago#7
Seriously. Cut above until they stagger and the biff whatever and hope for a supercrit. When it hits right Ive done 6k ish to bosses

User Info: NightmareGamma

NightmareGamma
2 years ago#8

Can you actually tell us what PS4 Model you have?
My Multiplayer is working fine, and I have a 500GB PS4 from 2015. And my Main Account on which I am playing at is made on a PSP-2000 something (Slim) back in 2007. Just mention it because I hear people saying it might the console on which the account was created on that gives troubles (which I doubt).

Maybe if we gather enough Data of people that have this problem, and also from people on which it is working (to compare) we might find the issue and can report it to Squeenix if possible, or even find a way around ourselves (dispite creating a new Account just for this)!
DRAGONBALL Z: BATTLE OF Z BEGINNERS GUIDE:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/720091-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z/68467298

User Info: Ultimarok

Ultimarok
2 years ago#9
NightmareGamma posted...
My Multiplayer is working fine, and I have a 500GB PS4 from 2015. And my Main Account on which I am playing at is made on a PSP-2000 something (Slim) back in 2007. Just mention it because I hear people saying it might the console on which the account was created on that gives troubles (which I doubt).

Maybe if we gather enough Data of people that have this problem, and also from people on which it is working (to compare) we might find the issue and can report it to Squeenix if possible, or even find a way around ourselves (dispite creating a new Account just for this)!

If you doubt that the console the main account was made on matters, then consider this:

My main account was made on my PS3 Slim, I have the original "fat" PS4 model, not the slim or pro. I was not able to do multi-player on that account, so I had to create a new one on my PS4 as per Hinatachan's suggestion and it worked, thus I was able to play co-op on Dragon Quest Heroes II.

Now let's take a look at my best friend's situation, whom I attempted to play with to no avail on my main account. Like me, he has the original fat PS4, except he created his account on his PS4 after he bought it because at the time, he didn't know you could use your PS3 account and thought it wouldn't work. He was able to play co-op with others from the get-go and it worked perfectly fine for him and he gets a menu that pops up that I did not get when he attempts to do co-op with people. He never had any troubles with co-op, but I did.

Furthermore, co-op and multi-player worked fine for both of us on all other such games we played, but Dragon Quest Heroes II was the only one that gave me any trouble.

This convinced me that the console you created your account on matters and solidified my theory. I understand that your PSP-created account works for Dragon Quest Heroes II multi-player, but my account created on PS3 Slim does not. So this tells me it may be limited to accounts created on PS3. Ultimately this is a bug that NEEDS TO BE FIXED REGARDLESS, doesn't matter what the cause is. Square Enix MUST fix it.

And also, my best friend had pages missing from his in-game manual too like the rest of us, but he was able to do co-op multi-player just fine, so we can rule that out as a cause/problem, that's not it.

User Info: Speedstersonic

Speedstersonic
2 years ago#10
Ultimarok posted...
NightmareGamma posted...

If you doubt that the console the main account was made on matters, then consider this:

My main account was made on my PS3 Slim, I have the original "fat" PS4 model, not the slim or pro. I was not able to do multi-player on that account, so I had to create a new one on my PS4 as per Hinatachan's suggestion and it worked, thus I was able to play co-op on Dragon Quest Heroes II.

Now let's take a look at my best friend's situation, whom I attempted to play with to no avail on my main account. Like me, he has the original fat PS4, except he created his account on his PS4 after he bought it because at the time, he didn't know you could use your PS3 account and thought it wouldn't work. He was able to play co-op with others from the get-go and it worked perfectly fine for him and he gets a menu that pops up that I did not get when he attempts to do co-op with people. He never had any troubles with co-op, but I did.

Furthermore, co-op and multi-player worked fine for both of us on all other such games we played, but Dragon Quest Heroes II was the only one that gave me any trouble.

This convinced me that the console you created your account on matters and solidified my theory. I understand that your PSP-created account works for Dragon Quest Heroes II multi-player, but my account created on PS3 Slim does not. So this tells me it may be limited to accounts created on PS3. Ultimately this is a bug that NEEDS TO BE FIXED REGARDLESS, doesn't matter what the cause is. Square Enix MUST fix it.

And also, my best friend had pages missing from his in-game manual too like the rest of us, but he was able to do co-op multi-player just fine, so we can rule that out as a cause/problem, that's not it.

Cool info about the manual, hadnt had anyone that was working confirm that. I can also confirm i made my account on original ps3 fat launch and it doesnt work for me. Wonder if it really is original ps3 accounts but i have no clue why that would cause it at all.

Also i refuse to make a new game, lose all my work and trophies on my main for a "fix" that aint no fix
A man who trusts everyone is a fool, and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools, if we live long enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. Okay MP...enough is enough...
  • Topic Archived