• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. v1.02 out. MP still broken :(

User Info: RedrumXG

RedrumXG
2 years ago#1
* Addition of Torneko side-story.
* Addition of Maribel and Ruff side-story.
* Various bug fixes etc.

** This patch will update multiplayer version to 4.2 blah blah...
And I still can't make my own room fml -_-
creamy goodness!

User Info: wiseguy100

wiseguy100
2 years ago#2
what are the side-stories? Are they actual missions?

User Info: Speedstersonic

Speedstersonic
2 years ago#3
Didnt fix multiplayer :( wonder if it at least fixed the meena bug with taking double mp on card skills
A man who trusts everyone is a fool, and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools, if we live long enough.

User Info: Ultimarok

Ultimarok
2 years ago#4
You are right, I just updated the game and tested it out.

How can they possibly be this incompetent?! We have waited long enough!

User Info: BadTex

BadTex
2 years ago#5
i have not made my own room in 2 days give or take but i have never seen this bug . . . i have done so many multiplayer online that i now have a metal king spear and more.
That`s that

User Info: Ultimarok

Ultimarok
2 years ago#6
BadTex posted...
i have not made my own room in 2 days give or take but i have never seen this bug . . . i have done so many multiplayer online that i now have a metal king spear and more.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Just because it doesn't affect you does not mean that others are not affected by it, you are an outlier. I am one of the people affected that multi-player does not work for in story missions.

The way it is right now is that it works for some and doesn't work for others.

The only "fix" for those it does not work for is to create a new account on PS4 and use that one, then it will work.

User Info: BadTex

BadTex
2 years ago#7
Ultimarok posted...
I am one of the people affected that multi-player does not work for in story missions.

Now that i have not try out . . . i never need it help for story mode so who know i could be in the same boat as you. . .
That`s that

User Info: Kain6518

Kain6518
2 years ago#8
10$ all you people b****ing about multiplayer not working never submitted a ticket or anything. You just assume square can read your mind that this is a problem.

User Info: RedrumXG

RedrumXG
2 years ago#9
Kain6518 posted...
10$ all you people b****ing about multiplayer not working never submitted a ticket or anything. You just assume square can read your mind that this is a problem.

Sorry but you are the one assuming. Few days ago several players here, including myself, reported the issue via SE Support Center. There's even a thread about it. So read more, b**** less. Thank you. :)
creamy goodness!

User Info: Speedstersonic

Speedstersonic
2 years ago#10
Kain6518 posted...

i absolutely did, i hope more did too, i even told them about how some people are claiming making a new psn fixes it which is an unacceptable solution
A man who trusts everyone is a fool, and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools, if we live long enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. v1.02 out. MP still broken :(
  • Topic Archived