Need some help with Second form of the final boss

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. Need some help with Second form of the final boss

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
9 months ago#1
Anyone want to help me here the AI is pure s*** and they all end up dead and then when he grabs the hero i cant do crap and i die
You're a caveman angrily throwing rocks at fire.

User Info: MogKnightAzure

MogKnightAzure
9 months ago#2
What I did was build up tensions and save them on the first form because they carry over. Then I just unloaded on him from the start of phase 2. Switch to your strongest melee character when the cup is exposed and just go full tilt.

When he grabbed the hero, the cup was exposed. I dont know if thats how it always is or what. Just lay into it and dont stop for anything. I used Teresa as an axe gladiator but Alena/Carver/Desdemona should all be just as reliable. He left himself open for so long I managed to get another high tension and finished the job with that.
"Not wasting my money on plastic toys when I can waste it on Rinnegan themed contacts or a sequin suit." - IAmMagicMan on the topic of Amiibo

MogKnightAzure
9 months ago#3
Oh, when Lazarel/Teresa glow, dont ignore it. If you dont free your allies from their shadow prisons he will kill them and restore a ton of HP. All you have to do is run up to them and your aura will break the shadow prisons.
"Not wasting my money on plastic toys when I can waste it on Rinnegan themed contacts or a sequin suit." - IAmMagicMan on the topic of Amiibo

User Info: nomadland

nomadland
9 months ago#4
You are in for a nightmare if you do clear all the maps :P

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
9 months ago#5
I got it switching up my strategy worked much better i usually use angelo from afar and build tension , use main to quick cast all my MP after that and use terry to DPS once both those are done and keep spamming multiheal with meena got lucky and didnt run out of leaves this time
You're a caveman angrily throwing rocks at fire.

User Info: njalovan

njalovan
9 months ago#6
Nice spoiler there, buddy.

MogKnightAzure
9 months ago#7
njalovan posted...
Nice spoiler there, buddy.

This topic was effectively dead being 5 days old on an active board. If you feel that the boss having a second form was spoilers, why did you bump it out of obscurity?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. Need some help with Second form of the final boss

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived