• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hinatachan18

Hinatachan18
2 years ago#1
wondering if anyones figured out the fix to the issues for online hosting and such.
Every time I call for help, password or no, it just times out and makes me go alone and every time I try and host it says that i can't make a lobby it's....rather annoying
Nao-chan fan's unite!

User Info: Lupin the 4th

Lupin the 4th
2 years ago#2
Having the same issue. My brother oddly hasn't, so at least he can invite me to dungeons. Glad it isn't just me though.
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
3DS FC: 2793 0791 3739 PSN: Arsene_Lupin_IV

User Info: Hinatachan18

Hinatachan18
2 years ago#3
seems to be a big one but the board is kinda dead and no ones replying to anything really. Was hoping someone would know how to fix it
Nao-chan fan's unite!

User Info: Kain6518

Kain6518
2 years ago#4
Working just fine for me

User Info: Lupin the 4th

Lupin the 4th
2 years ago#5
Kain6518 posted...
Working just fine for me

Super helpful, thanks.

Already said it worked for my brother and not me, so clearly it's not a global issue, but it's not just a single isolated incident either.
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
3DS FC: 2793 0791 3739 PSN: Arsene_Lupin_IV

User Info: link882

link882
2 years ago#6
I think my friend and I are having the same issues. I can invite her and make multiplayer lobbies, she can't invite anyone and when she goes to make a MP lobby it just says she couldn't do it. I was about to make a post asking about it but I guess its known.. ish.

Haven't tried uninstalling/reinstalling yet as shes going to bed but that's the last thing we could think of really.

User Info: teklemec

teklemec
2 years ago#7
BUMP THIS POST
online not working at all
wont let me create and managed to join ONE SINGLE GAME

User Info: Xx-JaYHova-xX

Xx-JaYHova-xX
2 years ago#8
I think it just might be a connection issue with a wireless connection. I switched to wired and haven't had an issue. The only issue I had was not connecting in time and it would kick me to Main Menu of the Dungeon stuff. Now wired.. Not a single issue.. Can create and search and no auto-DC issue at all.
"Smart doesn't come out of books, kid. Smart is making the right decision at the right time." ~ Stick

teklemec
2 years ago#9
Nah my connection is WIRED....

teklemec
2 years ago#10
Bump bump
  • Topic Archived