• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. "Unable to create lobby" error?

User Info: Lupin the 4th

Lupin the 4th
2 years ago#1
Keep getting this when trying to make a lobby for a dimensional dungeon. The person I'm playing with can make one no problem and they're at the exact same point in the story. Anyone else have this issue? Or a fix?
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
3DS FC: 2793 0791 3739 PSN: Arsene_Lupin_IV

Lupin the 4th
2 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: teklemec

teklemec
2 years ago#3
Help please bump this

User Info: Hinatachan18

Hinatachan18
2 years ago#4
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/141840-dragon-quest-heroes-ii/75278423

already made a thread that actually has replies, long story short we're f*cked because we're american and square enix doesn't give a flying f*ck
Nao-chan fan's unite!

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
2 years ago#5
Hinatachan18 posted...

already made a thread that actually has replies, long story short we're f*cked because we're american and square enix doesn't give a flying f*ck

you mean where you make up answers and pretend they are fact?

I'm in the US and have had 0 problems. and considering the ping is next to nothing with others I've played with I'm not the only one last night I saw about a dozen lobbys for the first map
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

Lupin the 4th
2 years ago#6
Either way it's clear something is wrong. I have fast internet and a wired connection and all my other mp games work fine. Just this one is f***ed for some reason.

Hinatachan18
2 years ago#7
Max58201 posted...
Hinatachan18 posted...

I'm in the US and have had 0 problems. and considering the ping is next to nothing with others I've played with I'm not the only one last night I saw about a dozen lobbys for the first map

yes because i'm totally the one who SAID that's the reason....how about no? How about where I post the FACTS that I can't get on and on here vent just a little bit only to have you come in like a smart@ss. If you look at MY POSTS on that thread I didn't make up any answers or anything I just stated the facts.

You can get on, so CLEARLY it means that there's no issues at all with anything right? It means everyone else is lying and full of it right?
Nao-chan fan's unite!

User Info: WarDog2016

WarDog2016
2 years ago#8
Hinatachan18 posted...
Max58201 posted...
Hinatachan18 posted...

yes because i'm totally the one who SAID that's the reason....how about no? How about where I post the FACTS that I can't get on and on here vent just a little bit only to have you come in like a smart@ss. If you look at MY POSTS on that thread I didn't make up any answers or anything I just stated the facts.

You can get on, so CLEARLY it means that there's no issues at all with anything right? It means everyone else is lying and full of it right?

You called square some bigots.

Hinatachan18
2 years ago#9
WarDog2016 posted...
Hinatachan18 posted...
Max58201 posted...
Hinatachan18 posted...

You called square some bigots.

that's where i said i was venting a bit, and to be frank in my experience they are biggots. Doesn't change that in the thread itself where he's accusing me of making up facts I've done no such thing
Nao-chan fan's unite!

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
2 years ago#10
well I have the issue, and yep it's only this game,
I can join another persons room fine, got 20mb/s and wired to router.
my friend who has (according to his ps4) like 100kb/s on wireless hosted a new room just fine, and I found it in 5 seconds, he even did call for help on the story and I can join him quite easily
I'm completely stumped as to what's causing it.
adding for Bravely Second, Swapdoodle, PM me if you add
3DS FC: 4098-2370-5638 Rocket2049
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  3. "Unable to create lobby" error?
  • Topic Archived