• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Rumble World
  3. Something I noticed about certain forms...

User Info: Tuoko

Tuoko
4 years ago#1
- Unown J was on Friday the 10th, Unown K was on Saturday the 11th, Unown L was on Sunday the 12th, and Unown M is Monday the 13th. So Tuesday the 14th is possibly Unown N?

- Deoxys Speed was on Saturday the 11th, Deoxys Normal was on Sunday the 12th, Deoxys Attack is Monday the 13th.

- I found Shaymin Normal on Monday the 13th and Shaymin Sky yesterday, which was Sunday.

- Giratina Origin would be found on Monday the 13th, while Giratina Altered SHOULD be found on Tuesday the 14th.

- I found only Arceus Fairy on Saturday and Arceus Normal on Sunday, if anyone encountered Arceus at all on Monday (timezone problems) or on Friday, what were the types?

What I'm getting at is, the forms for those specific Pokemon have a certain cycle in days.

I would also imagine Kyurem, Keldeo, Genesect follow this too, apparently Darmanitan also follows it (not sure on that), but the only forms that don't follow this are the Legendary Genies, Rotom, Burmy/Wormadam, Shellos/Gastrodon, Vivillon, Furfrou, Castform, Cherrim, and Deerling/Sawsbuck

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
4 years ago#2
Hmm... I know that I found a bunch of Darmanitan-Z (boss) before finding the original form. I don't remember if it was a day later when I finally got it, but I will start paying attention from now on.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: baraatje123

baraatje123
4 years ago#3
I got arceus yesterday, it was Fighting
Still waiting on Ice
But I also got Deoxys Speed yesterday
FC 2921-9167-2457 Pokemon X Safari Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkPfFqe4fg Free Cabs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odlNfC9A-kE Battle Maison Easy Win

Tuoko
4 years ago#4
Hum... I found Arceus Flying today, the 14th. So far it seems to be... Normal, Fighting, Flying, who knows what the order for the other types are, Dark, and Fairy. (I saw someone mention they got Arceus Dark?)

User Info: Twinklestar

Twinklestar
4 years ago#5
The first time I encountered the boss Darmanitan it was on its Zen Mode form, unfortunately I forgot what was the day.

Hopefully someone can find out the day, I really want to capture Zen Mode Darmanitan here, this seems to be the only game where Zen Mode is actually useful lol

Tuoko
4 years ago#6
I had someone find Zen Mode Darmanitan as a boss on Sunday... So it should be a boss again on Thursday if it follows the pattern.
And I got Arceus Poison today - I found a way to make the whole Arceus collecting easier, except I can't go to other stages until I have all forms. 4/18 to go!

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
4 years ago#7
Has anyone found any Deerling/Sawsbuck other than Winter form? I'm afraid that they might have made it monthly like it was in BW (April = Winter), because I've gotten the same form on multiple days.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: Twinklestar

Twinklestar
4 years ago#8
Tuoko posted...
I had someone find Zen Mode Darmanitan as a boss on Sunday... So it should be a boss again on Thursday if it follows the pattern.

Has anyone ever found a Zen Mode Darmanitan as normal Pokemon, by the way?

Not as a boss, but as one of those that spawns along the way.

User Info: Emeraldrox

Emeraldrox
4 years ago#9
Twinklestar posted...
Tuoko posted...

Has anyone ever found a Zen Mode Darmanitan as normal Pokemon, by the way?

Not as a boss, but as one of those that spawns along the way.

I did, today. It's my third day playing.
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216

User Info: JustMyselfAndI

JustMyselfAndI
4 years ago#10
Tuoko posted...
And I got Arceus Poison today - I found a way to make the whole Arceus collecting easier, except I can't go to other stages until I have all forms. 4/18 to go!

I just caught a Zen Mode Darmanitan today...is there even a pattern?
I do not know what to write here.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Rumble World
  3. Something I noticed about certain forms...
  • Topic Archived