You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. So apparently there's a new Power Rangers game coming

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
4 weeks ago#11
Rob_the_Ninja posted...
FGC vet Justin Wong is helping with testing and balancing, so maybe it won't be a total piece of poop.

POWER RANGERS FIGHTING GAME!!!!

Here is a fun fact about this game

I am currently helping balance the game and making sure this game is AWESOME! Please tell me how awesome my balancing skills are when you try this game out

Thanks love you all
https://twitter.com/JWonggg/status/1086042828528996353

Interest raised slightly.
It's the year 20XX and Mega Man 11 is here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjxVfWzgVI

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
4 weeks ago#12
it looks like the phone game.. clunky as well.

---

Why can't we get a Power Rangers Musou game? Fits perfectly fighting thousands of putties with the generals being the monsters of the week.

We can have the Zordon Era Rangers, Post-Zordon, Disney, and Neo-Saban.
3DS FC: 0576 4831 1350, Brave Frontier ID: 4473008222

User Info: battleblast

battleblast
4 weeks ago#13
Probably a Bandai thing. Don't they make most of the games? Or did...
"I almost killed Gerry Conway." - Stan Lee
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN

User Info: momo92

momo92
4 weeks ago#14
jokrayz posted...
Power Rangers Musou game

I would buy it DAY ONE, no questions asked
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader STR Transform Super Buu SA 10
Favorite song: Taste by Tyga

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
4 weeks ago#15
battleblast posted...
Probably a Bandai thing. Don't they make most of the games? Or did...

Do they? well, there's barely any games anyway. There's what. 2 or 3 phone games and that crappy beat em up?

momo92 posted...
jokrayz posted...
Power Rangers Musou game

I would buy it DAY ONE, no questions asked

It would be a win-win for both companies since it's just a new coat of paint. They already made tons of them. just change up the paint a bit.
3DS FC: 0576 4831 1350, Brave Frontier ID: 4473008222

User Info: AlisLandale

AlisLandale
4 weeks ago#16
It looks fun, but man, what I wouldn’t give for a proper co-op beat em up again.

Heck, I’d pay 20 dollars for just something built on the old Genesis Movie Game’s engine but fleshed out with higher difficulty and enemy variety.
Since I'm not popular, I'll post on GameFAQs.
https://i.imgtc.com/tRY2coU.gif

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
4 weeks ago#17
It looks so much like a mobile game I thought it was a port of one >_>

Hopefully it proves me wrong.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Shotgunryugan

Shotgunryugan
3 weeks ago#18
Yeah a Power Rangers Warriors game would be my pick for a PR game. I believe Kamen Rider had one in Japan.

I'm curious about this, I've only ever played the SNES & Genesis games, but never owned them myself, had friends with them.

I've never been one to complain much about graphics, I care a lot more for the framerate & if the actual fighting aspect is fun/balanced. Although my immediate reaction was that it looked like the mobile game.

People were saying on Twitter that it was a new game, and Justing Wong is one of the testers, which is interesting, because maybe it will be balanced.

Apparently the game will have 15 characters(Which admittedly seems kinda low for a tag team game), Price is $20 with DLC planned. Pre-order bonus is That Green Ranger from the comics(Haven't read the comics, so IDK what his deal is).

I find it kinda random that the Yellow Super Megaforce Ranger just showed up in the trailer by herself when everything else is MMPR.
Ridley

User Info: momo92

momo92
3 weeks ago#19
Shotgunryugan posted...
I find it kinda random that the Yellow Super Megaforce Ranger just showed up in the trailer by herself when everything else is MMPR.

That's probably part of the plot like some sort time warp or time distortion aspect to the story maybe🤔
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader STR Transform Super Buu SA 10
Favorite song: Taste by Tyga

User Info: FawleeRunlan

FawleeRunlan
3 weeks ago#20
jokrayz posted...
Why can't we get a Power Rangers Musou game?

Sentai technically had that on the Wii and it was a massive dumpster fire.
Proud Tatsunoko Productions fan since childhood.
"Those who call the sun....Detonator Orgun..."
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. So apparently there's a new Power Rangers game coming