• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. Subs for Kamen Rider Build: Be the One are out (SPOILERS)

User Info: Unknown Nomad

Unknown Nomad
1 month ago#1
Overtime has the sub up now and I only started watching it but man, I didn't realize how much I miss Build and the supporting cast
Hey there small business man!

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
1 month ago#2
Be the ONe?

Unknown Nomad
1 month ago#3
It is the title of the movie

But yeah, I enjoyed it, probably one of my summer Kamen Rider films, up there with Surprise Future, A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate, and Space, Here We Come, mostly due to the scenes where Build gets chased around by a huge number of extras plus it does somewhat justify the "dad arc" that happened near the end of Build

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
1 month ago#4
This might be my fav Kamen Rider movie...
The whole premise reminds me of a zombie invasion genre, which is probably my top genre ( Right up there next to battle royale)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

KaijunoKami
1 month ago#5
I thought that was already out? That's the one with Gaim and them where they need to stop the gear dudes from destroying the two Earths, right?

User Info: Rob_the_Ninja

Rob_the_Ninja
1 month ago#6
^
You’re thinking of the crossover movie - Heisei Generations Final.
https://i.imgur.com/qDySatp.gif

User Info: Rob_the_Ninja

Rob_the_Ninja
1 month ago#7
Pretty good movie that seems to answer some unexplained parts of Build's plot.

But man the fight with Cross-Z Build was disappointing. Just a big, messy CG fight. I wish the suit would've stuck around to replace the funky looking CG RabbitDragon Build from the last episode.
https://i.imgur.com/qDySatp.gif

KaijunoKami
1 month ago#8
Rob_the_Ninja posted...
^
You’re thinking of the crossover movie - Heisei Generations Final.

Oh s***, you're right. I haven't seen this movie then.

Unknown Nomad
1 month ago#9
Rob_the_Ninja posted...
Pretty good movie that seems to answer some unexplained parts of Build's plot.

But man the fight with Cross-Z Build was disappointing. Just a big, messy CG fight. I wish the suit would've stuck around to replace the funky looking CG RabbitDragon Build from the last episode.

Agreed, its a very good looking suit and its a damn shame we'll probably won't see it again plus it reminds me of another 2 in 1 Rider

Also, speaking of Build, new trailer of Kamen Rider BUild NEW WORLD: Kamen Rider Cross-Z, with Evolt doing the narration

https://youtu.be/BdH3WLR1iAw

User Info: PhoenixWielder

PhoenixWielder
1 month ago#10
So wait, what was Inou and his group's beef with Evolt? From what I read, it seems like they think Evolt no longer wants the Earth to be destroyed. Which I'm pretty darn sure he does. The only time he said he won't was to Mad Rogue and the Riders when Mad Rogue first henshined and that was only to mess with them.
Embrace the darkness! It comes with a free evil sword.
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. Subs for Kamen Rider Build: Be the One are out (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived