Asa Talent Secret polls fans on favorite tokusatsu heroines (and its terrible)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. Asa Talent Secret polls fans on favorite tokusatsu heroines (and its terrible)

User Info: Unknown Nomad

Unknown Nomad
3 months ago#1
Now I for one don't judge how fans feel but I feel something is completely wrong with this poll

http://daisukitoku.com/2018/05/06/asa-talent-secret-polls-fans-top-30-favorite-tokusatsu-heroines/

30. Arisa Komiya (小宮有紗) as Yoko Usami/Yellow Buster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
29. Mariya Yamada (山田まりや) as Mai Midorikawa in Ultraman Dyna
28. Moga Mogami (最上もが) as Android One-Zero/Mana in Ultraman Ginga S
27. Rina Koike (小池里奈) as s***uka Nomura in Kamen Rider Kiva
26. Yuria Haga (芳賀優里亜) as Mari Sonoda in Kamen Rider 555
25. Yumi Sugimoto (杉本有美) as Miu Suto/Go-on Silver in Engine Sentai Go-Onger
24. Hikari Mitsushima (満島ひかり) as Elly in Ultraman Max
23. Rina Aizawa (逢沢りな) as Saki Royama/Go-on Yellow in Engine Sentai Go-Onger
22. Kei Mizutani (水谷ケイ) as Steerwoman Shelinda in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman
21. Misato Hirata (平田弥里) as Konomi Amagai in Ultraman Mebius
20. Eri Ishida (石田えり) as Emi Jouno in Ultraman 80
19. Aiko Ito (いとうあいこ) as Ranru Itsuki in Bakuryu Sentai Abaranger
18. Mayuka Suzuki (鈴木繭菓) as Ayano Morimoto in Ultraman Cosmos
17. Rin Asuka (飛鳥凛) as Wakana Sonozaki in Kamen Rider W
16. Hiroko Hayashi (林寛子) as Kasumi in Henshin Ninja Arashi
15. Atsuko Kurusu (来栖あつこ) as Yoko Yagami/Pink Racer in Gekisou Sentai Carranger
14. Takami Yoshimoto (吉本多香美) as Rena Yanase in Ultraman Tiga
13. Wakako Shimazaki (島崎和歌子) as Ipanema in Joshuu: Hei no Naka no Onna Tachi 2
12. Megumi Mori (森恵) as Megumi Misaki/Blue Dolphin in Choujuu Sentai Liveman
11. Keiko Kitagawa (北川景子) as Rei Hino/Sailor Mars in Sailor Moon Live Action
10. Lisa Komaki (小牧リサ) as Peggy Matsuyama/Momorenger in Himitsu Sentai Gorenger
9. Reiko Chiba (千葉麗子) as Mei/Ptera Ranger in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger
8. Sayoko Hagiwara (萩原佐代子) as Rei Tachibana/Dyna Pink in Kagaku Sentai Dynaman
7. Nao Nagasawa (長澤奈央) as Nanami Nono/Hurricane Blue in Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger
6. Etsuko Shihomi (志穂美悦子) as Mari/Bijinda in Kikaida Zero Wan
5. Naomi Morinaga (森永奈緒美) as Annie in Space Sheriff Shaider
4. Yuriko Shiratori (白鳥百合子) as Hana in Kamen Rider Den-O
3. Rina Akiyama (秋山莉奈) as Mana Kazaya in Kamen Rider Agito
2. Yuriko Hishimi (ひし美ゆり子) as Anne Yuri in Ultra Seven
1. Tamao Satou (さとう珠緒) as Momo Maruo in Chouriki Sentai Ohranger

Honestly this list sucks and really annoyed no mention of Gokai Pink and Yellow from Gokaiger, Deka Yellow from Dekaranger, Kiriko and Medic from Drive, Poppy and Nico from Ex-Aid, any of the girls from Fourze, Hina from OOO, Magi Pink from Magi Ranger, Mele from Gekiranger, Ozawa from Agito, Kamen Rider Marika from Gaim, Zyuoh Shark and Zyuoh Tiger from Zyuohger, NinjaWhite from Kakuranger, Shinken Pink and Shinken Yellow from Shinkenger, Natsumi from Decade, Shiori from Blade, Yuzuki from Kabuto, Nanaha from Amazons. or even any of the lead females from Garo like Jabi, Rekka, Kaoru, and Mayuri and how the f*** did s***uka from Kiva got on the list as well
Hey there small business man!

User Info: Rob_the_Ninja

Rob_the_Ninja
3 months ago#2
Momo? Really? There was that pretty good episode where she teamed up with Gunmajin, but other than that, Juri was superior.
https://i.imgur.com/qDySatp.gif

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
3 months ago#3
Well Momo was the only character in Ohranger to receive any sort of character development as in that episode where she went back home with the pirate bot dude and then the episode where her childhood friend had been kidnapped by Bara Pedo, I mean Nightmare.

However, I don't get this list because a lot of the women on it were hardly ever developed in their shows. Hell, I love Dynaman, but the only thing we learn about Rei is that she is afraid of cats and it is never explained why. Where is Rin from Dairanger? Tsurihime from Kakuranger? Kyoko in Kamen Rider Black? Ako from Jetman? WHy not Megumi in Kamen Rider Kiva? Hell, Amane from Kamen Rider Blade had more development than most of those characters listed.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 months ago#4
Dr_Kain posted...
Well Momo was the only character in Ohranger to receive any sort of character development as in that episode where she went back home with the pirate bot dude and then the episode where her childhood friend had been kidnapped by Bara Pedo, I mean Nightmare.

However, I don't get this list because a lot of the women on it were hardly ever developed in their shows. Hell, I love Dynaman, but the only thing we learn about Rei is that she is afraid of cats and it is never explained why. Where is Rin from Dairanger? Tsurihime from Kakuranger? Kyoko in Kamen Rider Black? Ako from Jetman? WHy not Megumi in Kamen Rider Kiva? Hell, Amane from Kamen Rider Blade had more development than most of those characters listed.

you know full well people voted based on looks and nothing else
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

Dr_Kain
3 months ago#5
AceMos posted...
Dr_Kain posted...

If that is the case, I can tell you 20 Toku actresses that look far superior than most of the ones on that list.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

User Info: Rob_the_Ninja

Rob_the_Ninja
3 months ago#6
The lack of Tsuruhime is the one that sticks in my craw the most.

AceMos posted...

Juri still better!

Dr_Kain posted...
and then the episode where her childhood friend had been kidnapped by Bara Pedo, I mean Nightmare.

That episode was f***ed.That plus the episodes with the scientist and his son felt like episodes that were written before the tone shift that they stuck in the middle of the show.
https://i.imgur.com/qDySatp.gif

Dr_Kain
3 months ago#7
Rob_the_Ninja posted...
That episode was f***ed.That plus the episodes with the scientist and his son felt like episodes that were written before the tone shift that they stuck in the middle of the show.

Well it helps that those episodes were written by Sugimura.

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
3 months ago#8
How does Jasmine not make the list? What universe was this poll even done in?
It's the year 20XX and Mega Man 11 is coming!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aSC5A726f0

User Info: Unknown Nomad

Unknown Nomad
2 months ago#9
I have no clue, like mentioned tons of omissions but I still question how the f*** did s***uka from Kiva get on the poll when plenty others from Kiva was far better...except Mio
Hey there small business man!
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. Asa Talent Secret polls fans on favorite tokusatsu heroines (and its terrible)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived