You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. Lupinranger vs. Patranger Discussion Topic (SPOILERS)

User Info: Unknown Nomad

Unknown Nomad
9 months ago#1
Since episode 14 is up and I can't keep making different threads for the series, might as well give it its own encompassing thread now for the show's entire run
Hey there small business man!

Unknown Nomad
9 months ago#2
Episode 15 is up and deals with Keichiro getting ill and trying to overcome it to defeat a Gangler

Also Tsukasa's plush are now being old as real items

http://news.tokunation.com/2018/05/11/p-bandai-reveals-samera-jagaton-and-fuwa-pan-plushies-52717

User Info: MasterLL

MasterLL
9 months ago#3
Thanks for the post. Been keeping an eye on this board for Build and Lupin so really appreciate for those update.

Glad the Patranger finally got some highlight on this episode (Lupinranger was way ahead in terms of "power level" if anything.. plus they got that badass synergy in fighting too, yes, I'm for the Lupinrangers).
twitch/themasterll
youtube.com/MasterLL

User Info: battleblast

battleblast
8 months ago#4
Lot of weirdness this episode with all the switching. I thought the preview showed Red and Blue Lupin switched, but I guess that was a misdirection.

Then there was the showdown. All Lupinrangers were unmasked. It's not like the Ganglar suddenly knew who they were by becoming Lupin Blue. Hell he was content just to have girls like him.

I am also now curious about Japanese law. Do they require warrants to enter, and search premises like the US?
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN

Unknown Nomad
8 months ago#5
Also new episode is up, dealing with Keiichiro's love life while Umika tries to help

Also, more looks at Patren X and Lupin X, who is the same person

http://news.tokunation.com/2018/05/28/new-lupinranger-vs-patranger-scans-online-ranger-x-joins-the-fight-53146

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
8 months ago#6
Unknown Nomad posted...
Since episode 14 is up and I can't keep making different threads for the series, might as well give it its own encompassing thread now for the show's entire run

It doesn't help that suddenly this site locks topics after like 4 days, which makes no sense to me whatsoever. It's quite frustrating.

Anyway, I've highly enjoyed the show, but it's had its share of meh stuff, the worst being the Ganglers. Why do they even exist? At this point it should just be the Lupinrangers trying to steal something and the Patrangers having to stop them. The Ganglers feel like they are only there because heaven forbid they break tradition in a Sentai show. Like no face lady has done jack s*** in these 17 episodes that have aired so far. She's worse than Naria was in Zyuohger, and she was pretty worthless.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

battleblast
8 months ago#7
I don't think she does nothing. It's more that we have is a bread crumb trail that so far goes no where. She has a relationship with that one other monster, but we never get anything on that backstory wise. They just hate each other with a history we'll probably never see. So there is something there. They're just taking there sweet time exploring it. Hell the explosive eyeball guy bugs me because I wish that giant eye moved, and contracted. Seems kinda cheap that it just stares one direction.
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.

Unknown Nomad
8 months ago#8
We have a trailer for hyper battle DVD, Girlfriends Army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LDhP4beyec

Also we have the identity of Lupin X/Patren X

http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2018/06/7th-lupinranger-vs-patranger-member-officially-revealed/

battleblast
8 months ago#9
I feel like I would've been happier if they gave the Chief the job, and now I'm left wondering What if.

User Info: KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade
8 months ago#10
battleblast posted...
I feel like I would've been happier if they gave the Chief the job, and now I'm left wondering What if.
At best, the Chief would be an Extra Ranger.
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. Lupinranger vs. Patranger Discussion Topic (SPOILERS)