Kamen Rider Drive and Kiva were my favorite and Fourze and Build cool too but...

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. Kamen Rider Drive and Kiva were my favorite and Fourze and Build cool too but...

User Info: DarkxAngel91

DarkxAngel91
1 week ago#1
I previewed Ex-Aid but I just can't get over why he has to be pink...... I don't mind the theme being video games.
IGN: Naruto
3DS friend code: 0318 8055 1239

User Info: battleblast

battleblast
1 week ago#2
You get over it. Much like Decade. The better parts of the character will enamor you, and the stupid stuff will fade.
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN

DarkxAngel91
1 week ago#3
battleblast posted...
You get over it. Much like Decade. The better parts of the character will enamor you, and the stupid stuff will fade.

@battleblast And another design change I would make is make ex aid’s face more like the other riders. Gaim I was mixed about being how silly it was compared to W, Drive, and Kiva.

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
1 week ago#4
I don't know, I never got over Decade. It's still an ugly ass suit.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

DarkxAngel91
1 week ago#5
Dr_Kain posted...

@Dr_Kain Actually I thought it wasn't that bad. OOOs was my first kamen rider and I liked it.
(edited 1 week ago)

battleblast
1 week ago#6
OOOs reminds me of my favorite sweater from kindergarten(that's not a bad thing).
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.

DarkxAngel91
1 week ago#7
battleblast posted...
OOOs reminds me of my favorite sweater from kindergarten(that's not a bad thing).

@battleblast It was one of the more emotional kamen rider series out there. Anhk was awesome!

battleblast
1 week ago#8
All the designs were pretty interesting to look at. Especially mixed and matched.

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
1 week ago#9
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Dr_Kain posted...

@Dr_Kain Actually I thought it wasn't that bad. OOOs was my first kamen rider and I liked it.

The design or the show?

I thought the show was pretty awful. It started out fine, but then they pointlessly recast every rider and all of the Showa stuff felt random. The show should have stuck to its Heisei rider universes like it set out to do and did it right.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

DarkxAngel91
1 week ago#10
Dr_Kain posted...
DarkxAngel91 posted...
Dr_Kain posted...

The design or the show?

I thought the show was pretty awful. It started out fine, but then they pointlessly recast every rider and all of the Showa stuff felt random. The show should have stuck to its Heisei rider universes like it set out to do and did it right.

@Dr_Kain The design wasn't bad for decade but the show was very aimless. It had an interesting concept though. I can see why they decided to make decade travel to different alternate kamen ride alternate version worlds cause it was the celebration of an anniversary.

My biggest issue is with ex aid being pink. I'm still hesitant to watch it.
  1. Boards
  2. Tokusatsu
  3. Kamen Rider Drive and Kiva were my favorite and Fourze and Build cool too but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.