• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. F1 2015
  3. F1 2015 play Career Mode

User Info: fatal1rc

fatal1rc
3 years ago#1
Hi F1 fans,

Like many of you I purchased F1 2015 knowing its limitations, but as a true F1 fan I will always buy the games anyway. This new game is awesome to race and possibly the start of a better future, but longevity this season is an issue with the lack of game modes. I refuse to wait a full year for the game we all want (sound familiar) so I developed a Career Mode simulator.

1. Go to F1 Career Simulator -> f1career[.]com
2. Start your career (select this is my first season) or fill in your finishing positions
3. See which teams are interested in signing you. You will also see who your team mate is, expectations from the team and salary information
4. Race the season and fill in the information again so see if you can move to a better team / salary

To keep things interesting I added a few challenges you can attempt to beat.

So this is pretty much it, a more natural flow from season to season and hopefully a tool that rewards you for your stellar performances.
  1. Boards
  2. F1 2015
  3. F1 2015 play Career Mode
  • Topic Archived