• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay Anniversary
  3. This game went under the radar...great deal at $25 retail

User Info: ynot_zoidberg

ynot_zoidberg
6 years ago#1
Not much fuss was made about this game, but early reviews look good.

Hope it's well worth the $25 asking price.

User Info: GoldLiger

GoldLiger
6 years ago#2
ynot_zoidberg posted...
Not much fuss was made about this game, but early reviews look good.

Hope it's well worth the $25 asking price.

It is well worth it. Controls are good, 60fps and beautiful visuals. Unlike the PS4's 30 dollar retail this one is worth it more then THAT version.
Waiting: Metroid Prime 4, The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark King(BotW2), No More Heroes III & Dragon Ball Z Kakarot(Switch)

User Info: Tenchi UK

Tenchi UK
6 years ago#3
i heard the wiiu version has some framerate issues, not sure if the game has any other graphical bugs though, i heard a later area has some draw distance issues on all versions though.
Pear into Peaches!

User Info: mrmtmn

mrmtmn
6 years ago#4
For anybody thinking of getting this game in the future, just understand that it's a budget title.
Personally, I haven't noticed frame rate issues yet. I'm still near the beginning, but the only problem that I have noticed is the camera. I know that's usually a big issue, but it is not game breaking. I'm plying on Hard. I had considerable trouble tracking the first boss, but it still wasn't hard to beat. If I find that the camera becomes a huge issue, I'll post again.
A ball is better than a marble.
3DS: 2423-6139-0678

User Info: ViniciusFernand

ViniciusFernand
6 years ago#5
I have a question about this game. What controllers can you use to play this?

User Info: mrmtmn

mrmtmn
6 years ago#6
Gamepad obviously. It supports off tv play, but no other benefits.
You can also use the Wii U pro controller. It fits well, but I can't seem to enter 1st person view mode when I use it. Maybe it's just my controller??
I have not tested other controllers.
A ball is better than a marble.
3DS: 2423-6139-0678
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Kay Anniversary
  3. This game went under the radar...great deal at $25 retail
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A