You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi
  3. Luigin Year Awards 2020

User Info: APlusle

APlusle
2 months ago#1
The Luigin of Next Year is...........

⠀⠀

it's KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario/57781633

APlusle
2 months ago#2
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPO
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAATROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Say can you eat
All the gnarly pligh
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Second place is Arishok! I would've never guessed you become so active but ever since this past July of the start of our third decade on this green millennium of triumph you've been the shining beacon of hope Luigi needs.

masato, hapex, Kay, RPG, thank you for conitnuing to poast here after all this time.

It may be slow here but sometimes I feel like time moves faster than I can even keep track of it. Or I might have that backwards. I'm pretty certain it's either not backwards, or yes backwards. My only request is that you all give me your patience because you're all getting a bottled "Meow" as a present this year, and those things take a really long time in transit, and I've asked shipping about it over and over and over again, and they just won't tell me why and they just won't change anything and I'm up to here with it and I just wish there was something I could do about it but there just isn't. I'm so, so sorry. I'm so, deeply sorry. Except to Koop because he's not getting a "Meow" because first prize is this absolutely stunning end table and I've snuck it into his home last night while he was asleep:

https://i.imgtc.com/dmskNgC.jpg

Koop, I hope you found it. This end table is not something to be taken lightly. If you find it, then I'll know, and you'll know, that you're emotionally ready to take ownership and responsibility over this end table. Until then keep looking. Or preparing for looking. Which may involve serious meditation. There is so much more to your living quarters than I have reason to believe you realize and it's just waiting for you to discover it.

Conscript isn't getting a "Meow" either because it's his duty to be here. Also I've been told he hates them, though I haven't the faintest idea why.

Thanks for the marvelous if subdued year, all. Here's to another, and another after that, and another before before before before that.
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.

User Info: Dark_Koopatrol

Dark_Koopatrol
2 months ago#3
Yes! Yes! Yes! Thanks, everyone.

I was hoping for a bottled "Meow" but this end table is even better! It's everything I've ever wished for. I'm going to take it to everywhere I go.

User Info: angelkay16

angelkay16
2 months ago#4
Future congrats to kooooooooopatrooooooool! :D

I'm pretty jelly about that table but can't wait for the bottled "Meow"!
I'm not giving him cake. I'm assaulting him with cake!

User Info: RPGlover2

RPGlover2
2 months ago#5
APlusle posted...
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

smh

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
1 month ago#6
This exists

lol
(edited 1 month ago)

APlusle
1 month ago#7
Yes! Sorry you couldn't make it into next year's but don't worry you've got a great shot right now for Luigin of 2015.

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
1 month ago#8
Cant tell if you meant 2025 not, to which your response is:

Exactly.

To which my response is:

Lol cool.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi
  3. Luigin Year Awards 2020