You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi
  3. Post Once a Day 6

User Info: APlusle

APlusle
4 months ago#71
Thanks, slater, I'll hope for a good Christmas for you too. Sorry for bringing up shcool over and over it's just really draining.
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario/57781633

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
4 months ago#72
Hey man you're my friend, you say whatever you want. There's no reason to apologize, I didnt even feel like you talked about school that much at all, I just thought you were busy so you were writing less is all, either that or you got tired of reading my crap haha. I appreciate your thoughtfulness tho, I've been far less thoughtful with my posting crap without thinking of if anyone is interested lol.

I had my voice lesson final exam on Monday. I sang Canticle 1 by Benjamin Britten and Una Furtiva Lagrima by Gaetano Donizetti. I passed it so now I get to have my own concert so that's cool. If I didnt I would have had to try again and that would have sucked so I'm happy I dont have to do that.

APlusle
4 months ago#73
Cool, I'm glad you feel that way, and you were right about my posting less from being busy. I'm happy for you to post as much as you want here too as long as you're okay with my not always being up to responding to all of it but you've always been really consistent about being cool with it when I haven't replied to everything.

I'm glad you passed the voice exam and don't have to try it again. Could you elaborate on what it means that you get to have your own concert? That sounds awesome.
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.

slaterastle
3 months ago#74
Well yeah man you got a life to live and being needy is stupid af so of course it's all good lol.

So for my degree, I have to put on 2 concerts that get approved by the school. These are called recitals, and they are named the Junior Recital and the Senior Recital because you do them in your "Junior" and "Senior" years (in quotes because I'm actually in my 4th year doing the Junior Recital and if I do a double major I could be there even longer.) In these recitals, I sing a bunch of solos in French, German, Italian, and English in an operatic style for an hour by myself and people come listen to it if they feel like it. A lot of people want me to tell them when it is so I probably will and we'll see how many show up, hopefully there's enough seats in the room but even if theres noone that's cool too.

Oh and I gave the girl the letter and she sent me a nice thank you text after she read it. We'll see what it does for us but I'm cool either way. I'm not seein her for a month so that sucks but it's ok.

APlusle
3 months ago#75
Good luck on the concert. When is it?

slaterastle
3 months ago#76
I think it will be in march or april, but it will be no later than the end of may. And thank you for the good luck, I'll do my hest and we'll see how it goes.

What did you get for christmas?

APlusle
3 months ago#77
A bunch of gift cards, a bunch of nice socks, Spiderman for PS4, Dark Souls remaster, Sly Cooper trilogy, and a plush Sylveon. Pretty great stuff. How about you?

slaterastle
3 months ago#78
Mega Man 11, Star Fox Assault, Contact, Mega Man Network Transmission, Doom PS4, Octopath Traveller, Shadow of the Colossus PS2, Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume, Mega Man Zero Collection, Othello, Stratego, some soda, some gift cards/money, and a Tommy's Shirt. My cousins girlfriend also got me a cool Spongebob shirt that I like which was surprising.

Did you have a fun New Years? Mine was decent, we played Secret Hitler and I did decently. We also banged pots and pans and played those Jackbox games that could be taking over earth. What did you do?
(edited 3 months ago)

APlusle
3 months ago#79
I played Smash Ultimate and Super Mario Party with three friends for New Year's, pretty fun. I've done Jackbox a few times and pots and pans seem self-explanatory but uh what's Secret Hitler

slaterastle
3 months ago#80
Secret Hitler is a hidden identity party game where the uninformed majority known as the liberals try to elect a liberal chancellor, and the informed minority known as the fascists try to gain the trust of the liberals in order to mess that up. I wrote a rules summary and dont feel like deleting it since it took time to write, you can read it or ignore it at your discretion.

When the chancellor is elected, the one who conducted the vote for that round, or in other words the president, draws 3 face down tiles from a singular shuffled stack, looks to see which ones are blue and which ones are orange without revealing them to the group, discards one, and hands the other 2 to the one who was elected chancellor. The chancellor then chooses which tile to play. If an orange tile is played, the fascists recieve a point, and if a blue tile is played, the liberals recieve a point. Afterwards, the role of president shifts to the one who is sitting to the left of the one who is giving away the presidency, and a new round with a new vote for a new chancellor commences.

The game ends when either the liberals have 5 points or the fascists have 6. After the fascists recieve 3 points, each subsequent point given to the fascists grants the president of that round the ability to kill a player. If Hitler is killed, the fascists lose. If, however, Hitler is the chancellor when the fascists recieve their 4th or 5th point, the fascists automatically win. The fascists know who Hitler is along with who the other fascists and all the liberals are, but Hitler is as uninformed as the liberals other than the fact he or she knows he or she is that game's Hitler, and is also a fascist.

There's more but that's the gist. It's very similar to Avalon but it's simpler with less roles and the luck element. I had fun playing, the only time I lost was because I was Hitler and my team said "we win, we elected Hitler" before I actually got elected like complete dummies because they thought I was too dumb to understand we won when I knew I didnt yet so we just started over. It's best to pretend to not understand the game when you're a bad guy on the first game, works every time haha. Are you a Falcon main in Smash Ultimate or are you trying someone else?
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi
  3. Post Once a Day 6