4 months ago #86
    I've never been an active member in a speedrunning community before lol. I dont think Prime is a popular run either, especially not glitchless like me. But maybe the glith guys would happen to know about it and I could start a wave or something so maybe I'll check it out.

Lol yeah you should have just gone to the next level, then it would have been sub 2:30 which isn't bad at all. I dont think I could ever run that game personally unless it were 120 shines and that would seriously take forever, I havent even finished that casually yet haha. I ran Super Mario 64 a little but doing the backwards long jump up the little staircase is like luck based so that turned me off. I got there in like 20 minutes one time and then spent 10 getting that to work and that made me quit lol. I've gotten it to work tho and I think my PB is sub 35 but I honestly dont remember. I'm just waiting for the odyssey record to be under an hour already lol. Hopefully BOTW gets under 30 minutes too.

What're your favorite runs that you've watched? Mine are Mega Man 8, Sonic Adventure DX, and Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom. My favorite one to keep up with is Majora's Mask but that's because I root for Ennoop to finally get 1 good run and like seeing the improvements.