• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi
  3. Post once a day 4

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
10 months ago#1
There it exists now, no more waiting. If someone else makes it ill delete this one.

It was good hearing from you APlusle. It's never required to reply to anything ever, if you feel stressed do whatever you want to not feel that way, you have nothing to apologize for.

There's no way I'm looking through the topic to see when I last wrote, so I'm not sure what game I was referring to when I said 4 bosses and an end, was it Rogue Legacy? If so, that game took longer than I thought. That sucks your shower isnt as warm as it once was. I dont know what I told you about money lol.

Ive been dealing with getting my schedule at CSULB finalized so I havent played much lately, but Im into Sundered at the moment and it's fun. What have you been playing?

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
10 months ago#2
Hey now, heyyyy now

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
10 months ago#3
Hey now, heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now

DoctorPiranha3
10 months ago#4
Feeling lazy today.

User Info: RPGlover2

RPGlover2
10 months ago#5
"My butt's been drier 'n a desert since we got here." - Seiko
How you speed up their fan translation ---------> https://i.cubeupload.com/0RyIsS.png

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
10 months ago#6
Y'all don't know how to spice topics up.

User Info: Dark_Koopatrol

Dark_Koopatrol
10 months ago#7
RPGlover2 posted...
https://www.youtube.com/Koopatrol

User Info: APlusle

APlusle
10 months ago#8
Glad you feel that way about posting, thanks. :) I think we were talking about DYE with that one. What's Sundered? I just finished Ratchet & Clank 2016, haven't been playing as much stuff the past week or two.

Slayer posted...
Y'all don't know how to spice topics up.

It's a Post once a day, whaddya expect
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario/57781633

DoctorPiranha3
10 months ago#9
He expects a handjob.

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
10 months ago#10
Oh well DYE doesnt have an end sequence, it's just the 4th boss is the final boss and he's just one of the 4 wizards. I wish there was like a final world but oh well.

Sundered is a Metroidvania where the map stays the same but the filler rooms change when you die. The only thing keeping you in the levels is what abilities you have, so once you get them you can travel to the next level. This means you can fight the bosses in any order besides the first mini boss and the last boss. There's definitely an implied order for the main bosses but at least you can try to mix it up lol. The mini bosses are like boss versions of regular enemies, but the main bosses are uniquely designed and huge so that's cool. There's also 2 different last bosses depending on how you play. Idk, I think it's fun.

I might play R&C 3 next, it's about time I finished one of those.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi
  3. Post once a day 4
  • Topic Archived