You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario
  3. Poker Night at Bot's Domain

User Info: Pirate_Harris

Pirate_Harris
1 month ago#1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5-LfkRw0kU

Welcome to the first poker tournament in Bot's Domain! I am your host Pirate_Harris. I shall be your dealer this evening and many more evenings to come.

First things first, let's introduce our greedy contestants!

First, from the sprawling state of Texas is the man himself, the one and only DoctorPiranha3!
Second, from the Land of the Rising Sun, it's the Hurricane of Doubt, hapexamendios69!
Third, from the inky waters of Splat City, the Fierce Heartstopper, LumaRosalina.
And next, from the Old Dominion, the Chocolate Chip Pancake Master, Flintlock_Staff!
Coming down the ramp at number five, it's none other than Mr. Cool as a Cucumber, IceSickle!
At number six, from Cat Café, she is holier-than-thou, it's the Green Emerald, angelkay16!
Seventh, from north of the border, it's the Master of Art, Cinnabunny!
From The Range and rocking a .44 Magnum, it's the man with a gimmick, gwwak!
And last but not least, it's the one who knows everything, the leader of the bunch, Dark_Koopatrol!

Now, it's time to announce the rules of Poker Night!

If you are unfamiliar with the rules of Texas Hold'em Rules Poker, be sure to read this topic: [https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/566608-cash-bash/77191676]

Now, onto the general rules of Poker Night:
- One game is played per day and a maximum of 6 players per game.
- I will use a randomizer to select 6 out of the 9 players signed up. The 6 selected players begins the game.
- All players will have to pony up at least $1. The amount in the pot will double every two rounds (Example: from $3 to $6, then $12, etc).
- Everyone starts with $200 per game. The objective is to reach $5000 in total winnings. If you run out of money, you are eliminated.
- Cards will be sent to all players via Private Message.
- All actions must be posted in bold format (Check, Fold, Raise, or All In)
- If you don't submit a move for one day, you will automatically fold. If you are inactive for two days, you will lose all the money you have in the current game.
- Rankings will be posted once a week.
- Do NOT cheat!

New to poker and feeling confused? Not a problem! I can help guide you through the game and answer any questions you have. You will become more familiar with the game as it rolls on.

Our first game will begin on Monday at around 9 AM Eastern Time. So be ready!
If I killed every wife that served me papers I'd be a mass murderer.
Currently into: L.A Noire
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Flintlock_Staff

Flintlock_Staff
4 weeks ago#2
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
4 weeks ago#3
!

User Info: Pirate_Harris

Pirate_Harris
4 weeks ago#4
Flintlock_Staff posted...

Hello pancake master

DoctorPiranha3 posted...
!

Hello contestant number 1
If I killed every wife that served me papers I'd be a mass murderer.
Currently into: L.A Noire

User Info: APlusle

APlusle
4 weeks ago#5
🍿
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario/57781633

User Info: Dark_Koopatrol

Dark_Koopatrol
4 weeks ago#6
Got a message from Pirate_Harris:

His account has been suspended. Poker Night will be delayed for now.
There's always next year.

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
4 weeks ago#7
whbat

Dark_Koopatrol
4 weeks ago#8
whbere

User Info: APlusle

APlusle
4 weeks ago#9
whby
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario/57781633

Dark_Koopatrol
4 weeks ago#10
whben
  1. Boards
  2. Mario
  3. Poker Night at Bot's Domain