• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario
  3. Alphahol topic: AMA

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
5 months ago#1
It’s Friday night. At my friends’ apartment as usual getting f***ed up. Ask me s***. I might reply when I’m sober later too cause it would be boring only using this topic like once a week.

I also don’t have to answer everything if I’m not keen on giving up the deets but there’s usually a good reason for that
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Now Playing: Rainbow 6: Siege, Mario Kart 8, Slap City, Rayman Legends, Shovel Knight

User Info: masatofujimoto

masatofujimoto
5 months ago#2
What are you drinking?
Flintlock_Staff is the best poster on GameFAQs

Alpha218
5 months ago#3
masatofujimoto posted...
What are you drinking?

I’m an indecisive motherf***er so I just let my friend mix the drinks for me. I’ll ask him right now when he’s done his work story
Now Playing: Rainbow 6: Siege, Mario Kart 8, Slap City, Rayman Legends, Shovel Knight

Alpha218
5 months ago#4
Alpha218 posted...
masatofujimoto posted...
What are you drinking?

I’m an indecisive motherf***er so I just let my friend mix the drinks for me. I’ll ask him right now when he’s done his work story

2 types of rum, lime, + ginger ale

Tasted pretty good. He always mixes good drinks. Sometimes I buy mixers on my way over. On special occasions I’ll bring my own s*** to add to their liquor closet

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
5 months ago#5
What do y'all do? Just drink and play games?

Alpha218
5 months ago#6
Yeah pretty much. Usually Jackbox Party 3 off my friend’s switch

Quiplash 2 and Tee-K.O. are pretty fun

I bought Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes last week and it was fun but we had to sober up a little bit first lol

We used to play board games more but they’re a little burned out at this point

Also multiplayer games sometimes

Mario Kart, Mario Tennis. Can’t wait for Smash

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
5 months ago#7
When are you going to play me in Mario Tennis?

Alpha218
5 months ago#8
Sometimes we go out to the bar by my house. But my one friend doesn’t like to go and we just end up blowing a bunch of money on food and drinks

And you never ask me too. Just not tonight when I’m over my friends’

User Info: Pirate_Harris

Pirate_Harris
5 months ago#9
Why do you drink?
"Step one, activate teleporter. Step two, link it to the mainframe. Step three...matter transfer!" - Edward Richthofen

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
5 months ago#10
Any September plans
  1. Boards
  2. Mario
  3. Alphahol topic: AMA
  • Topic Closed