• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Central
  3. Coliseum Final Fantasy 6

User Info: shadowsoul3

shadowsoul3
3 years ago#1
sorry if this is in the wrong section but i couldn't figure out a better place for this rant.

i HATE, HATE, F**KING G*D-DAMN CANNOT STAND THE PIECE OF s*** COLISEUM!! The AI the programmers used to control your characters is the stupidest crap i have ever suffered. they will cast Remedy on themselves when there's NOTHING wrong with at them all. They will cast stupid ass spells like Poison or Rasp, or better yet they will cast Ice when they know Ice 3! I absolutely love how they never cure themselves barely ever at all and god forbid if they ever used Life 3!

And the coliseum is so frigging self serving. i went and sold all of Edgar's tools, i did not have a single tool left and YES I MADE ABSOLUTELY SURE OF IT! but in the fight he still used the Deliberator somehow. Oh, and the Relic Ring does NOTHING when you enter the coliseum for some damn reason and the Marvel Shoes' Shell and Safe attributes doesn't have any effect there either.

Seriously, why can't i control my own characters in there? honestly why the hell not? why do the relics either not work or have half their qualities removed when in there? man oh man i cannot stand this stupid piece of s***.

*whew* Rant done.

User Info: shadowsoul3

shadowsoul3
3 years ago#2
and in the Snes & PS1 versions the Dragon Boots and Dragon Horn do nothing in the coliseum. the only chance in hell anyone has in this place is to have 255 defense with the Paladin shield.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Central
  3. Coliseum Final Fantasy 6
  • Topic Archived