• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MoistenedYouth

MoistenedYouth
3 years ago#1
in a country far far away. there's a beautiful yellow haired princess named garnet. never see the outside world by her own eyes because his father king theoden forbid her from venturing the world. her bust grew and grew which cause her back pain from time to time. bringing her joy and grieve at the same time. sometime she regret playing with her breasts when she was 12 years old. many moon passed, she wake up in the morning and saw a figure of muscular man was suckling her melons.

"mmmmhghh young man mmmghh... please cease this embarrassing act this instance."

"my lady...it would not be wise to stop me...unless you want your father to be dead ahah!? did i strike a chord? and what with the hairy armpit...but it smell nice."

"no young man, i as a breathing member va...mmmghh...love being oppressed...mmm"

User Info: MoistenedYouth

MoistenedYouth
3 years ago#2
"would you should your trap already, and the name is marth. nice to meet you b****."

" ohhh, how nicee...my name is"

"boobie lady, you're boobie lady! i swear if you don't shut up i kill you and feed your rotten flesh to the dogs! learn your place woman!"

"no, i believe in miracles, you should too marth."
  • Topic Archived