• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Central
  3. The Official Tropical Flower Appreciation Topic

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
4 years ago#11
Oh guys....

140+ orbs wasn't enough to bless me with Elise's presence. And alas it seems like she's taking an early bow out of this month's Voting Gauntlet. But... that doesn't change anything for me. I'll prepare her only the finest skills once she steps out of that portal. She'll become a regular part of my team even after she's no longer a bonus unit in the arena.

I doubt I can afford to +10 her but if I could? I absolutely would. But before even thinking about the 10... I just need the 1.

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
4 years ago#12
Dark Young Link posted...
Oh guys....

140+ orbs wasn't enough to bless me with Elise's presence. And alas it seems like she's taking an early bow out of this month's Voting Gauntlet. But... that doesn't change anything for me. I'll prepare her only the finest skills once she steps out of that portal. She'll become a regular part of my team even after she's no longer a bonus unit in the arena.

I doubt I can afford to +10 her but if I could? I absolutely would. But before even thinking about the 10... I just need the 1.

Welcome to the world of Heroes, my friend.

Such disappointment is to be expected when it comes to gacha games. I have yet to get any of the swimsuit characters, and I don't know if I ever will.

But I haven't given up just yet! We still have a whole month ahead of us before we can truly give up in despair.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

Dark Young Link
4 years ago#13
Well I finally pulled a 5* on the banner.

....And it was Elise's brother instead.

I pray he suspects no ill intent from me.

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
4 years ago#14
Well I finally pulled a 5* on the banner.

....And it was Elise's brother instead.

I pray he suspects no ill intent from me.

*incoming trees*
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
An Edeleth and Izuocha shipper without a cause.

Dark Young Link
4 years ago#15
Lol I meant Xander :P

But yes that would certainly be the end of me.

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
4 years ago#16
Lol I meant Xander :P

But yes that would certainly be the end of me.

Correction
*darkness blade*
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
An Edeleth and Izuocha shipper without a cause.

Dark Young Link
4 years ago#17
Yesterday I finally pulled Camilla(4*).

Perhaps with her family, Elise will come soon.

Dark Young Link
4 years ago#18
About a week remains. Gonna collect as many orbs as I can and give it my all on the final day!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Central
  3. The Official Tropical Flower Appreciation Topic
  • Topic Archived