Bought this game on principle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Titanfall 2
  3. Bought this game on principle

User Info: Lintfosho

Lintfosho
1 year ago#1
I have Battlefield 1 and Gears 4 already and I love BF 1. Gears 4 multiplayer doesnt do it for me although Hord mode is good. Point is, I wanted a twitch mp game to play when taking a break from BF. I had a choice of either this or (of course) Infinite Warfare. I am aware that this game has online population issues, but I chose this game anyway. Everything I read tells me that this is an awsome game that is underselling, and Infinite Warefare is, well, just another CoD. Point is< I would encourage anyone on the fence about this game to pick it up. Stop being sheep, CoD has sucked for years now....vote with your wallet.
XBox One: Lint1987

User Info: 187mike

187mike
1 year ago#2
Thank you.
#GiveTitanfall2AChance

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
1 year ago#3
I say buy what you like. I don't hate CoD but I much prefer Titanfall. The gameplay is a lot more exciting. Going from a pilot to controlling a Titan feels like a different game.

Enjoy it! It's awesome.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner

User Info: coldisgood

coldisgood
1 year ago#4
187mike posted...
Thank you.

This.
<code> M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliver a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth </code>

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
1 year ago#5
I bought it because I got sick of BF1 after a few days and the store let me switch it for this. Now I want everyone to buy this. If I win the $50m jackpot, I will buy 200k copies and mail them out to interested parties.
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

User Info: drivenby

drivenby
1 year ago#6
TheCyborgNinja posted...
I bought it because I got sick of BF1 after a few days and the store let me switch it for this. Now I want everyone to buy this. If I win the $50m jackpot, I will buy 200k copies and mail them out to interested parties.

I have bf1 and I think bf4 might be the greatest online fps ever but bf1 is severely lacking in content.

Gameplay wise it's super tight though and I'm hoping it will get better with more content
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: PVTGREY

PVTGREY
1 year ago#7
I bought it cause I own the first Titanfall.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: i2KxLeniNx

i2KxLeniNx
1 year ago#8
I bought it after reading multiple positive reviews about how they improved the game so much, and after hearing about population issues again, figured f*** it, just got top 3 in the gauntlet so time to try out the MP :::)
TIP: Saving survivors will get you lots of PP!

User Info: Shadowboxer77

Shadowboxer77
1 year ago#9
I just returned infinite warfare and got this as I did not like that game. This game is superior to infinite warfare and it sucks people are buying yet another copy and pasted call of duty with a remastered version of a old game instead of this or Battlefield 1.

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
1 year ago#10
Shadowboxer77 posted...
I just returned infinite warfare and got this as I did not like that game. This game is superior to infinite warfare and it sucks people are buying yet another copy and pasted call of duty with a remastered version of a old game instead of this or Battlefield 1.

The parkour and tech stuff is night and day better in this. I felt embarrassed for Activision... Like "just sharted in front of my dream girl" embarrassed.
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888
  1. Boards
  2. Titanfall 2
  3. Bought this game on principle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Grapple winScorch300018/4 10:13AM