okay, so my insane coaster crashed...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RollerCoaster Tycoon
  3. okay, so my insane coaster crashed...

User Info: gundammak007

gundammak007
9 years ago#1
how do i give permission for the coaster to try again? (my coaster is insanely steep and fast to the point that no one will get on, yet i have two people in the queue line so i want to see if they live) i have mechanics surrounding it and i have also set the coaster to be inspected every 10 minutes, so should i wait for it to be inspected or do i have to delete the whole thing?
NO U!

gundammak007
9 years ago#2
anyone?... maybe i should rephrase... the coaster says "waiting for permission to launch" but how do i give permission?
NO U!

User Info: sonic479

sonic479
9 years ago#3
Learn to wait. This is a dead forum and an old game so you wouldn't get a response that quickly.

Anyways, double-click the red button for the ride to reset it. Keep in mind that the guests would avoid it at all costs since it crashed.
*insert sig here*

gundammak007
9 years ago#4
Thank you that helps...
Yes, I DO know hat this is a dead forum and an OLD game, but I was looking at other posts and saw their most recent posts and it was like 5 minutes before I commented that second time, so... thank you anyways though!
P.S. I didn't make a coaster for people to ride, I just did it for teh lawlz...
NO U!

User Info: sonic479

sonic479
9 years ago#5
I hope that 5 mins thing was sarcasm. Cause if you also noticed, I'm also the one who is answering these topics also.
*insert sig here*
  1. Boards
  2. RollerCoaster Tycoon
  3. okay, so my insane coaster crashed...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived