You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. Are Drone striker (with aim), sprint vector & time carnage worth getting?

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
3 weeks ago#1
They are all on sale for at least 40% off in the NA store and I have everything else that I'm interested in from the sale. I didn't get SculptrVR because I have coolpainter (supposedly now has a sculpting tool).

I still have $40 in my PSN wallet (and preordered RES 2 and put money back for dreams) and I've lost all interest in AC7 because it won't even have VR MP support.

I have over 110 purchased psvr games and I'm just wondering if Drone Striker, sprint vector or time carnage are worth getting or if I should save the cash for starchild, end of the beginning, seeking dawn, sairento, windlands 2 or another psvr game that may release soon.

Its kinda tough because dreams may release within 90 days and the created vr games will be a lot of fun and outdo some of the current offerings.
PSN/NNID/XBL (PSP,PS3,Vita,PS4,WiiU,3DSXL,360) 3.5" 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB cache HDD PS4Pro 2TB & PSVR.I'm no super hero,just a Oklahoma gamer.That flies
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
3 weeks ago#2
The only one of the three I have is Sprint Vector, and I'd say it's worthwhile for anyone that likes "racing" games. It also helps that you can build up a nice sweat while playing, as SV is one of those VR games that requires a lot of motion (the control scheme has you constantly swinging your arms to mimic running).

User Info: BiggieY2Killer

BiggieY2Killer
1 week ago#3
Sprint Vector is quality fun. Lots of maps, lots of paths, and it's a totally new way to race but pretty physical (depending) on playstyle. The MP is dead but I have fun solo just messing around with the freedom of movement or racing bots.
@selfdeztruction
Stalking you to play some Horus Station!
or Farpoint, Killing Floor, maybe Sprint Vector...really wanna co-op some Horus Station...it's so dead.
Voice Actors:$7.86 Repairs on Giant Robot:$1,248,372,389.45 Smashing a giant metal enemy head over heels through six buildings:Priceless -Jace Alcon on R.A.D.

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
1 week ago#4
BiggieY2Killer posted...
Stalking you to play some Horus Station!
or Farpoint, Killing Floor, maybe Sprint Vector...really wanna co-op some Horus Station...it's so dead.

Sorry about that, I've been busy replacing my living room furniture and my vr area is to cluttered to play (tiny living room).
PSN/NNID/XBL (PSP,PS3,Vita,PS4,WiiU,3DSXL,360) 3.5" 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB cache HDD PS4Pro 2TB & PSVR.I'm no super hero,just a Oklahoma gamer.That flies

User Info: BiggieY2Killer

BiggieY2Killer
1 week ago#5
Lol...NP I was too busy during the holidays. I found someone on the Downward Spiral community to play for now. Let me know through psn if you get some time though.
Voice Actors:$7.86 Repairs on Giant Robot:$1,248,372,389.45 Smashing a giant metal enemy head over heels through six buildings:Priceless -Jace Alcon on R.A.D.

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
1 week ago#6
It really does suck how much they dialed-back VR support gor Ace Combat...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. Are Drone striker (with aim), sprint vector & time carnage worth getting?