You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. Flash sale this weekend, with a few VR games included

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
1 week ago#1
Archangel for $8
Catlateral Damage for $3
Eagle Flight for $6
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR for $18
Solus Project for $6
Trackmania Turbo for $10
Ultrawings for $7.50

...that's all that comes up when I clicked on the PSVR tab on the Flash Sale page. Slim pickings, and mostly games we've seen on sale many times before (at this point, I think Archangel and Catlateral Damage have been included in just about every PSVR sale since their release). There might be more to find if you dig through the "normal" games section, though.

User Info: lifepool

lifepool
1 week ago#2
Bought the Doom bundle off a coworker a few days ago, he said it made him sick so he barely used it. I grabbed Moss on sale the other day but other than that I only had whatever plus had given away (Rush of Blood, Bound, etc.). So these sales are new to me! I grabbed Archangel, Eagle Flight and Ultrawings. I read mixed things on all of them but the prices made it hard not to bite.

User Info: BiggieY2Killer

BiggieY2Killer
1 week ago#3
Snagged Ultrawings. What a steal at 7.50. It's simple but pure joy nevertheless.
Voice Actors:$7.86 Repairs on Giant Robot:$1,248,372,389.45 Smashing a giant metal enemy head over heels through six buildings:Priceless -Jace Alcon on R.A.D.

User Info: NEKORODEO

NEKORODEO
1 week ago#4
BiggieY2Killer posted...
Snagged Ultrawings. What a steal at 7.50. It's simple but pure joy nevertheless.

Yeah, I picked that up too for the price. It's really fun.
"Girl , you know how I feel about you. It's like you're a fossil sample, and I'm an impatient paleontologist... 'cause I wanna date you badly." -NSP

User Info: BiggieY2Killer

BiggieY2Killer
5 days ago#5
See people complaining about the time to unlock the planes in Ultrawings. However, if you just purchase the secondary islands airports which sell the planes then it doesn't take long. I'm about 10 hours in and only have the fourth plane left to buy.
Voice Actors:$7.86 Repairs on Giant Robot:$1,248,372,389.45 Smashing a giant metal enemy head over heels through six buildings:Priceless -Jace Alcon on R.A.D.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. Flash sale this weekend, with a few VR games included