More PSVR games on sale right now

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. More PSVR games on sale right now

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
1 week ago#1
There are quite a few on sale, with additional savings for PS+ members. Notably, I think this is the first time I've ever seen No Heroes Allowed on sale ($10.50 w/ PS+). Aside from that, there's...

-Archangel: $9
-Arizona Sunshine: $16
-Doom VFR: $18
-EVE Valkyrie Warzone: $9
-Killing Floor Incursion: $18
-Monster of the Deep Final Fantasy XV: $15
-Paranormal Activity The Lost Soul: $15
-Raw Data: $16
-Sprint Vector: $15
-Star Trek Bridge Crew: $20
-Superhot VR: $15
-Superhot Bundle (Non-VR and VR version): $24
-Skyrim: $36

Loads of other games on sale, but I thought I'd just list the more expensive/higher acclaimed games that were on sale.

Anyone planning to buy anything?

User Info: DamonD666

DamonD666
1 week ago#2
I am more inclined to get some of the cheaper sale games, like Chess Ultra and Dick Wilde.

I considered Skyrim or Doom, but I am not sure how I feel about the methods of movement. It sounds like it would be awkward, and there is no way to test it out without spending the money. I also have mixed feelings about VR games that simulate movement like that since you are still standing still in the middle of your living room.
| PSN: DamonD666 | XBL: Riddle Me Timmy |
"There is no great genius without a mixture of madness" - Aristotle

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
1 week ago#3
I don't suppose anyone here has a PS+ trial code that they don't need, do they?

I could really use it for this sale. There are a lot of games on my wishlist that are finally on sale.

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
1 week ago#4
Grabbing Ultrawings later today while it is on sale.

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
1 week ago#5
I've voiced complaints about how annoying it has become with Sony repeating the same sales over and over. Hopefully they start adding more variety to their sales, 'cuz this is really nice (there's a lot of games on sale for the first time or at deeper markdowns (holy s*** - Raw Data is finally at a price that it's worth getting!)). I'm really gonna' try to hold myself back from overspending...

... But it's probably not gonna' work...

User Info: Ozric67

Ozric67
1 week ago#6
that's only in the U.S though, we don't get dick in he U.K. at least nothing yet.
"skip to the end?"

POOKISTAN
1 week ago#7
... It didn't work...

(roughly $150 later, and

Firewall Zero Hour
Raw Data
Electronauts
Just In Time Inc
Track Lab
Kona
Sculptr VR
To The Top
Floor Plan
Animal Force
Dark Legion VR
Dominocraft
Virry Wild Encounters
VRFC World Cup (soccer)
Black Hat Cooperative)

Oh, and it really does suck that the EU got the shaft again...

User Info: Ozric67

Ozric67
1 week ago#8
if sony want VR to really take off they need to give some sort of incentive every so often, maybe a VR game free for ps+ once every 3 months would be good. I missed the free R.I.G.S giveaway as I didn't have VR at the time but now I have one, I'm hooked. I don't play 2D games hardly at all now so I want a huge VR library so I never have to visit the real world ever again. but that will be expensive. :(
"skip to the end?"
(edited 1 week ago)

POOKISTAN
1 week ago#9
Ozric67 posted...
if sony want VR to really take off they need to give some sort of incentive every so often, maybe a VR game free for ps+ once every 3 months would be good. I missed the free R.I.G.S giveaway as I didn't have VR at the time but now I have one, I'm hooked. I don't play 2D games hardly at all now so I want a huge VR library so I never have to visit the real world ever again. but that will be expensive. :(

I'd highly suggest to everyone to go to the free PS+ games every single month and add every free game to their library (it doesn't take much effort, and a month is a long time to be able to put in that minuscule amount of effort). I've done that for a long time and, even though I have never owned a PlayStation Vita, if/when I get one, I'm going to have a s***ton of games for it right off the bat as a result. So, yeah - There's no reason not to add them to your library, lest yee be able to use them later down the road...

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
1 week ago#10
POOKISTAN posted...
Dark Legion VR

...I fear you may have wasted your money here. Not only is that game broken (as in you can easily get out-of-world and have other game-breaking issues happen), but you can probably beat it in less than an hour (I think the current record is less than 10 minutes, using out-of-world glitches).

That aside, I hope you enjoy Raw Data. I've had it since launch last year, and it's easily one of my favorite VR games (but then again, it's a Servios game...and their basically THE VR studio right now).
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. More PSVR games on sale right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.