***** Target Black Friday Doorbuster: $100 off PlayStation VR headsets *****

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. ***** Target Black Friday Doorbuster: $100 off PlayStation VR headsets *****

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
6 months ago#1
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171107&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=8

PlayStation VR headset powered by PS4

$199.99 SAVE $100

Includes connection kit. Reg. 299.99 • $100 off all other PlayStation VR headsets.

Quantities limited; no rain checks.

*Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.

https://i.imgur.com/K63KCuf.png

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
6 months ago#2
Is this the new headset?

stevetherican
6 months ago#3
I hope bb does the same deal

User Info: BiggieY2Killer

BiggieY2Killer
6 months ago#4
Also Door Busters at Target are generally held back and brought out in waves over a few days. Often Door Busters are replenished (trucks unloading new freight) saturday so Door Busters are available throughout the weekend even after selling out on friday. Door Buster prices often carry over by sku as well and the old sku item might remain at the door buster price even after the sale. With this being such a shift to wipe the old PSVR I'd bet it will keep the $200 on those until they're all gone. The new PSVR will have it's normal price though.
Same people saying you'll never get it on a deal also claim no one wants it. If no one wants it...then it should be easy to snag one.
Voice Actors:$7.86 Repairs on Giant Robot:$1,248,372,389.45 Smashing a giant metal enemy head over heels through six buildings:Priceless -Jace Alcon on R.A.D.

User Info: TOMdMAK

TOMdMAK
6 months ago#5
G-Ziss posted...
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171107&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=8

PlayStation VR headset powered by PS4

$199.99 SAVE $100

Includes connection kit. Reg. 299.99 • $100 off all other PlayStation VR headsets.

Quantities limited; no rain checks.

*Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.

https://i.imgur.com/K63KCuf.png

what's a connection kit?
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Ridge Racer Slipstream, Farpoint, Resident Evil 7

BiggieY2Killer
6 months ago#6
Also be interesting to see if it really flies at $200. I think $100 - $150 price, a couple more Skyrim level announcements and the solid library could make the consumer numbers really start to blow up by next Christmas.
Voice Actors:$7.86 Repairs on Giant Robot:$1,248,372,389.45 Smashing a giant metal enemy head over heels through six buildings:Priceless -Jace Alcon on R.A.D.

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
6 months ago#7
BiggieY2Killer posted...
$100 - $150 price

I really don't think that'll happen

stevetherican
6 months ago#8
BiggieY2Killer posted...
Also Door Busters at Target are generally held back and brought out in waves over a few days. Often Door Busters are replenished (trucks unloading new freight) saturday so Door Busters are available throughout the weekend even after selling out on friday. Door Buster prices often carry over by sku as well and the old sku item might remain at the door buster price even after the sale. With this being such a shift to wipe the old PSVR I'd bet it will keep the $200 on those until they're all gone. The new PSVR will have it's normal price though.
Same people saying you'll never get it on a deal also claim no one wants it. If no one wants it...then it should be easy to snag one.

I am hoping Target has 2.0 headsets for $200

BB has the GT bundle for $300 which was lame.

No matter what to Target I go. 200 is the sweet spot for me

BiggieY2Killer
6 months ago#9
stevetherican posted...
BiggieY2Killer posted...

I am hoping Target has 2.0 headsets for $200

BB has the GT bundle for $300 which was lame.

No matter what to Target I go. 200 is the sweet spot for me

The 2.0 will probably be held back from Target's sale if they have any. Maybe a shady price match elsewhere but on a 2.0 and that's if they have received 2.0 stock. Do we even know when retailers will have the 2.0?
I think any and all bundles etc with the old sku will be clearanced from bigger retailers though to make room for the new sku. The PSVR's ridiculously high attachment rate has to be of interest to retailers.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. ***** Target Black Friday Doorbuster: $100 off PlayStation VR headsets *****

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived