Blood & Truth PSVR Trailer (from the makers of London Heist)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. Blood & Truth PSVR Trailer (from the makers of London Heist)

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
6 months ago#1
To quote 2Pac:
I know you been waiting for this s*** for a long time, well here it is. What you gonna do with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25wPhd9r4I

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
6 months ago#2
Interview video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFm8BmDWs30

User Info: BiggieY2Killer

BiggieY2Killer
6 months ago#3
PSVR proves again dreams really do come true. My dreams...btw where is Dreams. Hope they incorporated some moving sequences like the driving bit. Back of a motorcycle...subway...trolleybus...heli?
Voice Actors:$7.86 Repairs on Giant Robot:$1,248,372,389.45 Smashing a giant metal enemy head over heels through six buildings:Priceless -Jace Alcon on R.A.D.

User Info: Mushroom87

Mushroom87
6 months ago#4
How are they handling movement with no sticks?

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
6 months ago#5
Mushroom87 posted...
How are they handling movement with no sticks?

Might do like they did with Raw Data, and have buttons assigned to each cardinal direction (Move button = forward, triangle = move backward, etc). It's very awkward.

BiggieY2Killer
6 months ago#6
It's odd. They show a full sprint and even a diagonal strafe whilst shooting. Maybe semi on rails? I really don't know how they're going to do it but London Heist set the bar so fingers crossed.
Voice Actors:$7.86 Repairs on Giant Robot:$1,248,372,389.45 Smashing a giant metal enemy head over heels through six buildings:Priceless -Jace Alcon on R.A.D.

BiggieY2Killer
6 months ago#7
On rails locomotion between predetermined positions. Kinda like Bravo Team.
(message deleted)

BiggieY2Killer
6 months ago#9
Now Demon's Souls VR and Manhunt VR and I'm good on VR wishes.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation VR
  3. Blood & Truth PSVR Trailer (from the makers of London Heist)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived