• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day
  3. #8138 - Which scheduled 2020 release are you most looking forward to?

User Info: KJ StErOiDs

KJ StErOiDs
2 weeks ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/8138-which-scheduled-2020-release-are-you-most-looking-forward-to

I don't intend to play any of these games but I voted "Paper Mario: The Origami King", since there at least other Mario titles I've enjoyed.
A plethora of DKC-related fanart to numb your mind:
http://kjsteroids.deviantart.com

User Info: DarknessR18

DarknessR18
2 weeks ago#2
I voted Cyberpunk. I would have said Dying Light 2, but I have a feeling it will get pushed back to next year. Maybe they'll cancel it outright for current gen, and make it next-gen instead. They did that with the first one. Wouldn't bother me too much, Dying Light was my favourite game this gen and if the sequel was next-gen exclusive, I think the game would be all the better for it.

User Info: Rotpar

Rotpar
2 weeks ago#3
I don't look forward to anything any more.
"But don't give up hope. Everyone is cured sooner or later. In the end we shall shoot you." - O'Brien, 1984

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
2 weeks ago#4
The actual answer is Crusader Kings 3 but it wasn't an option in the poll, sadly.

I would have also taken Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 however I'm not even sure it's coming out this year. Last time I looked at it, they just had 2020 as release target but nothing really more than that. With the lack of news, I suspect it might even have been silently postponed for next year.

Of the rest of the poll options, the game I have any interest in is Cyberpunk 2077 so that's where my vote went. However, I'd not be getting it at release day, I'll probably wait and get it later. CK3 I am extremely tempted to play ASAP.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
2 weeks ago#5
Where's Destroy All Humans? That is the one I want the most followed by Crash Bandicoot.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
2 weeks ago#6
I picked Halo Infinite, because I'm dying to find out what happens to the characters whose games I've been playing for over a decade.

Runner-up is Paper Mario: The Origami King, because the Mario RPGs are always incredibly good, and I'll be sure to pick that one up eventually.

I have negative interest in Cyberpunk 2077.
Visit the Actual Poll of the Day board: https://tinyurl.com/actualpoll
"Nice job with the board!" - SBAllen

User Info: DeliFlatChest

DeliFlatChest
2 weeks ago#7
None, But I voted for BD2 just because that's the one I'm more likely to play than the rest.

&&&&
"""""""""""""""""""""""

User Info: RokkumanRaito

RokkumanRaito
2 weeks ago#8
I was gonna say Cyberpunk but they still can delay the game to 2021 so I choose Ghost of Tsushima
Shionell Raito, Moogle Europe Realm, FFXIV

User Info: nekholm

nekholm
2 weeks ago#9
Avicii Invector

But since that's not an alternative, Paper Mario

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
2 weeks ago#10
None of that has been on my radar. I do not expect my hardware to run any of it, at any rate.
A gentleman will walk, but never run
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day
  3. #8138 - Which scheduled 2020 release are you most looking forward to?
  • Post New Message