• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day
  3. #7872 - Do you play more single player or multiplayer games?

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 week ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7872-do-you-play-more-single-player-or-multiplayer-games

I definitely play more single player games. Even when I play the occasional MMORPG, I still usually try to solo. I'll play a multi game with my wife every once in a while, but she's mostly uninterested unless it's a Little Big Planet or Unraveled game. :p
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
1 week ago#2
Single only. People have to persuade me to play multiplayer with them, I do like multiplayer modes in some games but more so when I'm playing with bots only.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
1 week ago#3
The second option, but instead of always being online, I usually play my multiplayer local, with friends in-person. Not sure why the options just forget that's a thing.
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.

User Info: KJ StErOiDs

KJ StErOiDs
1 week ago#4
Single-player. Well, the single-player parts of games, anyway. There are only 5 true multiplayer games I've played.
A plethora of DKC-related fanart to numb your mind:
http://kjsteroids.deviantart.com

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
1 week ago#5
Single-player. I almost never play with random people, partly due to my metered and unreliable wireless internet connection, but also because I just can't seem to get away from toxic teammates in certain games.

I do occasionally play a quick 1v1/FFA game when I don't have enough time to play anything else, but I'd still rather play multiplayer games with only people I know IRL.
"Teamwork is essential; it gives them other people to shoot at."
MSI Z170A-S02 || Xeon E-2126G 4.1~4.5 GHz || 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz || Radeon RX 480

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
1 week ago#6
This was the closest for me: "Mostly multiplayer, but I'll play alone now and then"

I play as a lone wolf in multiplayer games. It's very me in real life. I seek the company of others but I actually hate people. It's enough to see other players around and I might dip into group/coop game modes, but I mostly just like being by myself. And no, I'm not just going to play single player, to people who want to dictate what single player or multi is for.
Please be Somerset Maugham.
Please be Somerset Maugham.

User Info: 5nesta

5nesta
1 week ago#7
Single player for the most part. Every now and then I'll play online or with my friends and family.
Hope rides alone!

User Info: zebatov

zebatov
1 week ago#8
80% SP, 20% MP.

According to those results it’s amazing we still have multiplayer games.
C was right.

User Info: ironyisntdead

ironyisntdead
1 week ago#9
Single player, I rarely if ever play with others.
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 week ago#10
Sp and mmo only. Or coop with wife. Never multiplayer with pugs
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
Lose 50 experience
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day
  3. #7872 - Do you play more single player or multiplayer games?
  • Post New Message