• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7800 - 25 years later, got PlayStation?

User Info: zebatov

zebatov
6 days ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7800-25-years-later-got-playstation

Another bad poll. I didn’t replace my PSX with a PS2. I had both and now I have neither.
C was right.

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
6 days ago#2
No I never had a PS1 personally, PS2 was my first Sony console and I got that after the PS3 was already out.
PS2 and PS3 could play PS1 games so there was never a reason for me to pick up the original PS1.
My step-dad had one but I only played it very rarely.
If you wanted to watch me play games for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3ZPyrv_ouLSN_S18rrrcQ

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
6 days ago#3
Yes, yes, and yes. Original, and PSOne with LCD screen, and PS2, and PS3.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: EdvinM

EdvinM
6 days ago#4
Had PSX, got rid of it and never got another Sony console.

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
6 days ago#5
Yes, yes I do. Both an American one and a Japanese one. I still have games I like on it, though haven't played in a while. Unfortunately my favorite American PS1 game was stolen along with my PS3 a couple years ago, and I didn't replace the game or the system. I have a PS4 now (I mainly use PC though) but I still have my PS1 to play PS1 games, and never cared much for PS3 games. I don't currently have a working PS2 but maybe I can play my games on the future PS5? Here's to hoping! xD
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972

User Info: dragwarrfan

dragwarrfan
6 days ago#6
No, I never owned any PlayStation until my wife won a PlayStation 4 at a company Christmas party in 2017. We have since bought a few games for it, but rarely play it.
Go Knights Go

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
6 days ago#7
I regrettably had an N64 during that console era, but I moved over to PlayStation with the PS2. I never bothered with a PS1 since the PS2 was backwards compatible.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards
(message deleted)

User Info: KJ StErOiDs

KJ StErOiDs
6 days ago#9
No, but I've owned other PS consoles: a hand-me-down PS3 that I never did use much.
A plethora of DKC-related fanart to numb your mind:
http://kjsteroids.deviantart.com

User Info: KLOUDrocks

KLOUDrocks
6 days ago#10
"I used to, but replaced it with a PS2 or PS3"

Technically, I owned the PS1 and the PS2 simultaneously. Both ended up getting disc read errors constantly, so I eventually bought a refurbished PS2 and tossed the PS1 and the original PS2.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7800 - 25 years later, got PlayStation?
  • Post New Message