• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7799 - How many more games do you think you'll buy before the end of the year?

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 week ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7799-how-many-more-games-do-you-think-youll-buy-before-the-end-of

None for me. Jedi: Fallen Order was my last purchase for this year.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: _Cecilia_

_Cecilia_
1 week ago#2
Maybe pokemon shield, but I’m really not sure right now—depends on if I’m going to have the time to play it or not.

I chose the ‘one or two’ option, but its really just a “maybe one”
All Hail Lord Giratina!
My art is on my instagram, @Cecilia_zi_Britannia. Not the best at updating it, hah.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: zebatov

zebatov
1 week ago#3
Maybe one more.
C was right.

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
1 week ago#4
I'm done for the year.
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205

User Info: DJStrong

DJStrong
1 week ago#5
I am probably done for the year but I cannot rule out an impulse buy.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood"

User Info: Mynash

Mynash
1 week ago#6
One or two, there are a couple of games I want to buy

I've got my eye on a couple of 2D platformers such as Slain: Back from Hell and Salt & Sanctuary. If there's a good sale on either of these games, there's a chance that I'll pick up them up.

Otherwise, nah I'm good.
Kranky's FFXV picture blog: https://ffxv.crimsonkeep.com/blog/
"I'm sending everything I have at you. Everything!" ~ Handsome Jack

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
1 week ago#7
I'm probably done for 2019 and also what I actually am playing probably won't change until sometime into 2020. I just started playing Doom 2016 on PSNow about a week and a half ago, so I did just pick up a new game. There's also a big update coming to Mario Maker 2. There is still a slight chance I get something for Christmas, but it's no longer important to me to get new games then, I just make sure I play something around that time as a kind of tradition.
Maker ID:3M9-CGV-3JF
"Lower your guard and you will allow the enemy in." - Frog from Chrono Trigger (the original alt frog). https://imgur.com/hSc6hOs

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
1 week ago#8
Aside from gifts, I'm done.
I like video games. They're pretty good.
SMM2 ID: 47F-DQT-BFF

User Info: BBQ_Soda

BBQ_Soda
1 week ago#9
I'm done for now. Still have plenty of games to finish, so not adding any more to the pile in the foreseeable future.

User Info: ironyisntdead

ironyisntdead
1 week ago#10
None, I'm done for 2019.
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet
  1. Boards
  2. Actual Poll of the Day Board
  3. #7799 - How many more games do you think you'll buy before the end of the year?
  • Post New Message